chapter 29

The good news spread among the members like a light. A few days later they all went back to their usual life. Jhope is working  in the company and also control the mafia stuff. They regular go for check up in months. They baby is healthy. Everything is working good. Soon the wedding has come and the members are very excited for them. As well for jin, they has not decided when they will hold their wedding. But jhope wants his wedding before their kid born.

Wedding day

The girls r staying in the apartment of Blue and the boys r on jin's apartment.  Sowon is sitting on the chair with her 8 months baby bump. She looks like so tired. On the other hand Blue is being ready by her unnis. They make her ready with those essentials.

After 1 hr, Suga come to pick her up. They all head to the hall.

skip vows

"now, u may kiss the bride" slowly jhope hold the neck of her and other hand is on the bump. He kissed her passionately. The guests cheerfully claps.  Everything is perfect. May be they had ups and downs in their life. May be they had to separate for their hate bt at the end they love each other badly.

"I love u, hobi!" Blue said first breaking the kiss. She pants heavily.

"I love u too,baby." His sunshine smile make her wedding even more beautiful and magical.  They tie their knot of wedding in their love maze. They finally found their Euphoria!
********

Finally the book ended😭😭😭. I will publish the Epilogue.  😊😊😊

check out the new book.