Chapter 18

"And our baby???"

I turn to face him still trapping between him. I gulped at his question.  I slowly release myself from his trap and walk forward and said.

"it's my baby not yours."  with that I head to guestroom and he followed me. When we arrived at the room. I said.

"there is some new clothes in the closet,u can use it." "and if u need anything, I will   be in that room." I pointed aat the room which is across of the guest room.  With that I left the room and go to my room. once I close the door,I break down in tears.  I can't avoid him. I love him so much that I jst don't know how to react with him. I jst don't know.

jhope'pov♠♠♠

Her words break me more then how I broke her. Her face,her rosy cheeks,her kissable lips. I want that. I want to be a part of her and our baby's life. I can't think that the child is not mine. Just then my phone started to ring. I pick it up and it's jin hyung. Well, when I made this enterprise the guys want me to spread it outside of Korea and they said that it will help me to find her. and I found her.

"Awwww, hyung. "

"hoba....did u find her?" the older ask him containing his worry.

"yeah, hyung. I found her bt she is......" he got cut off the older.

"Hoba. I will talk to u later, seems like namjoon broke the sound box again."  with that they hang up the phone and jhope drift to sleep while thinking about Blue.

The next morning 🌞🌞🌞

Blue's pov♥♥♥

I wake up as something is ready to get out from my mouth. I quickly head to the washroom and puke on the sink. while puking, I can feel someone pull my hair and rub my back slowly.  After finishing puking, I was so tired that I can't even stand properly so I lyed my head on his shoulder. 

"if u have morning sickness, u should have call me." hearing his soft words, I totally understand who is he. I quickly stand up and brush my teeth and left him in the restroom. He stand on the bathroom doorframe and said.

"how many times u r gonna ignore me?" I did not answer.

" Okk now u will not talk to me" still no response

"BLUE, I'M TALKING TO U." his words startled me and I stand up. He also seemed shocked as he suddenly shouted on me. I said.calmly.

" I will ignor u all my life. and yes I will not talk to u."  with that I left him again and head to the kitchen. Nobody is here. Where r they. As I approach to  get an orange juice a note was there.

sweetly,  me and ur mom will be on plane when u get the note. I left u with hesoek without ur permission.  he told me about ur problem with him. I really hope this alone time will help u to build a happy family. Before u do anything think about ur child. it needs its dad.

ur dad.

I sighed loudly.  I throw the note on the trash bin and went to the bedroom to get ready. I didn't find him. May be he is in the room. Why do I care, stupid mind. I wear a simple dress.

A few moments later,

now I m standing infront of the elevator. with this man who almost dragged me to get in his car. coz he doesn't want me to travel in buses. Boy, who the hell r u, huh? As the door open, we both enter. On the 11th floor, the elevator stop signaling to enter a person. we r only two in here. Coz our office is on the 15th floor. A blone hair lady with formal wear enter and her face literally lit up. I don't know why. She suddenly hug him.  He did not show any expression . I feel my heart arch.  I may be ignore him bt I can't hate him. But who is she. he really move on. 

skip time

Lunch hour.

I head out to cafatoria with Jina, my PA. Bt she had to leave coz of her child. she is sick.So she left. I had my lunch and now I m in the woman's toilet.  The door and the lady who hugged him come out. She slowly approach me. And said.

"stay away from my man." I jst ignore her and went out to the hall. she also follow there. again she said that. I don't know why. Suddenly she started to slap her cheeks which make me speechless.  She hold my hands and started to use it to slap her even more.

"BLUE" I turn to the voice and it's him. He come to me and hug her. he again broke my heart with his words.

"u really become bitch, huh? how could u even slap someone when u r pregnant.  I  really think that  I want u ever.  now I think it was mistake that I tried to find u. "