Chapter 27

(well, let me  remind u jhope and blue and the members r still mafia.  bt their men r handle that. they built their own industries.)
Blue's pov

we r now in the car. in the back sit, me, hobi,jungkook,eunha. Before us is sinb,jimin, tae,umji and sowon unni. In the front is jin oppa in the driving seat, namjoon oppa and yuju unni. Yoongi oppa and yerin unni already there. it is quite in the car. hobi suddenly hold my hand tightly and kiss it. I flash a 32 teeth smile.  I quickly give him a peck on cheek. Everyone is either sleeping or looking outside. I still can feel the tough tension between jimin oppa and jungkook. I will try to talk about this.

time skip

in the evening, we finally reach Hawai. We slowly get off the car n jungkook tried to help jimin bt he jerk off his hand n head inside. Sinb gets angry and shouted.

"FOR GOD'S SAKE, JIMIN.  EVER U TRY TO NICE WITH HIM."  She then patted jungkook's shoulder and he just flash us a weak smile n  follow that angry mochi. We just sigh deeply. After that we take our keys and move to our rooms. Yoongi oppa informed us that they will join us in dinner.

in the room,

I jst wanted to mutual brotherhood  between them bt jimin is too cold to that boy. I unconsciously head toward the window. Jhope slowly wrap his hands around my stomach and put his chin on my shoulder and kiss my neck. I take a deep breath and said.

"why is jimin so cold  towards jungkook?" "can he be a little nice? "

"jimin thinks jungkook is responsible for his family's destroy?!" after that we didn't say anything bt enjoyed the silence. I unwrap his arms and take the towel andd clothes to take a shower. He grab my waist and pull me closer andnd whisper

"Let's take shower together.  "

"okk bt don't u dare to do anything!" I warn him bt who listens.

" I can't garentey that. u look too hot without clothes! " I blush and hit his arms. we then end up taking shower together and obviously he gets hyper hormones  and we end up having to have a shower sex. After putting some clothes,  we head out to the dinning room to have dinner with others. Sowon unni is strted eating already, I wonder why. So I asked.

"r u pregnant or what.  eating like there is no tomorrow? " sowon unni flash a smile and said yes. Everyone stops what they r doing. Jin oppa chokes his cola and start to cough. Sowon unni rubs his back and he starring at his girlfriend. 

"is that true baby? I m going to be father." he hugs her and we congratulate them. I said.

"unni, be careful with pregnancy.  just don't repeat my mistake. " with that I head out from there and jhope follow me. he grab my hand and pull me closer. I sobbed and said.

"b..because of my fault  I couldn't save our child.I m such a bad mother." jhope pulls me a little and said.

"u will be best mom,trust me. we can make another baby."
with that he kiss me deeply and we then enjoy the sky. we did not get back there and they also didn't disturb us.