chapter 5

Jhope's pov♥♥
No one in the underground mafia, have betrayed me. I fucking hate it. When someone lie to me. Same did the Exo gang. They're delivering guns which cost almost 4 millions dollars. But they did not bring the guns but want to take the money. The stupid Chen throw a rock on my forehead and I did nothing jst shot him on his head. But after gunshot a whisper was heard and to my surprise it's blue. But the next thing I know another one named suhan is behind her and aimming a gun on her back of the head. I hold the gun in front of her face. Her face become pale. Eyes become watery. But I had to kill him.

Back to Blue's pov♣♣♣
Jhope holds a gun in front of my face. It scared me out of hell. Will he kill me as I saw him to murder someone. He triggered the gun and a bullet come and pass my face. I heard a groan behind me. A man is lying on the ground. So he killed him to save me. He came to me and asked.

" r u ok??""did u hurt anywhere"

"Who r u?""why did u kill him?"

"U will know later." He starts to walking away.

"Wait. Let me treat ur wound."" My apartment is near." I said but my heart is jumping inside. Is he a killer or murderer wait it means the same. Pabo.

We start to walk as so many questions running inside my head. We reached and unlock the door.

Jhope's pov♠♠
We reached her apartment. It's small but cozy feels home. She gesture me to sit and went to find first aidbox. She come back and treat my wound. She is treating my wound and I am admiring hee features. Her big eyes, small lips. She stops when she realise I am staring her. Then both of our eyes start the competition of staring. Our lips almost touched but the moment ruined by my phone ring.
Damn it.

I receive the call. After that I turn around to look at her. Her cheeks show pink shade. My heart is beating to hard.

"Umm...... I need to go home. As Yura and jungkook is doing projects, she might be stay there. "

"Uhhh okk."

With that I left her house.

Blue's pov♣♣♣
I closed the door as he left.Oh my gosh. I hold my hand on mmy chest. I almost kissed him. His kissable lips. My heart will surely jump someday because of him. I will get a mini heart attack. Oh lord save me.

Unknown pov♦♦♦
"Boss, there was a girl with jhope."
"Follow her. wherever she goes. I m sure jhope will go there." The boss smirks thinking that u will be his master card to get jhope.

"Okk boss. I will follow her." With that he left the man who is scratching a pictuer of a girl who was nearly 26 yrs old, has dimple, sweet, cute.

"Why did u leave me, jiwoon-ah?"

...............

Well, jiwoon is a new character.

Enjoy the story. And plz plz plz plz vote😭😭😭😭😭😭