chapter 24

Author 's pov

Jhope hopelessly looking outside of the room as he thought about who would be so cruel to kill that innocent life. He is so angry that his hands form a fist. He jst wanted to become happy bt why is happiness seemed so far. The door is being opened by All members.  He jst stars at them then Hug yoongi.  He cried like a baby. On the other hand,  Blue tries to open her eyes. Her sight is blurry bt soon it becomes clear and whispered

"h...hobi?" Jhope startled and rushed to her and hug her. Kissing her nose he said.

"do u feel pain anywhere? " she shakes her head bt suddenly she placed her hand on her belly and look at jhope and asked.

"t..the b..baby is okk?" Jhope faked. smile and said.

"we will talk about it later."

"hobi, please say it's okkk please! " jhope shakes his head. and Blue brust into tears. She couldn't control her pain. She gripped jhope's shirt and cried. She is sobbing and said

"I WANT HER. DID U HEAR ME I WANT HER. PLEASE.  WHY ME? I JUST WANT HER. IT PAINS A LOT THAT I COULDN'T SAVE HER. PLEASE JHOPE MAKE IT STOP."she choked on her sobbing and jhope hug her tightly.  Everybody leave the room as they can't bear her  crying. after a while,  she calm down. jhope look at her carefully and cupped her face and asked.

"what happen at the car parking?" hearing his words, again she sobs but eventually told everything.  Jhope hug her again and they r like this for a few minutes and jhope slowly pulls away finding his love sleeping peacefully.  He makes her lay down and left the room. once he is outside he said.

"sowon noona, u all stay here with her. I need to fix something. " he signals all the boys to go with him and leaves to finish his enemy.

Time skip

They all stand in front of Lee Anna's mansion. They all enter the living room and find Anna with a bodyguard.  They r discussing somethings. Once she notice jhope,  ahe stand up and Yoongi quickly shot the bodyguard and Anna 's face become pale. She asked

"Y.. yoongi oppa, what happen? " yoongi become so angry that he almost slapped her bt The maknae hold him. Otherwise, she will taste the blood. Jhope suddenly hold his gun on her face and said.

"it's time for ur punishment as u killed my child before she see the light of earth." he than tiggred the gun and shoot.

Anna fell on the floor

Anna fell on the floor. Blood is coming out from her abdomen and jhope relaxed as he could loss his some pain to kill her. Now, he can give happiness ti his love of life. He can make her smile.