Chapter 4

After Yura's crying everything is happening in a blink of eyes. When that bunny boy introduced Yura as his classmate, he started to come regularly. Boy why u come here and spend time till yura's shift is over. Ask her out already 😒😒

But after that I had not seen his older brother. I feel like empty. I admit I had a crush on him but it's turning out I m falling in 💜💜 with him.
............

It was a regular day. The cafe is quite busy since it's afternoon. When the sun is setting, the cafe is now quite empty. Just then i made a coffee for me the bell rings means a customer arrived. For my surprise it's that grey eyes boy. He gives me a cold stare. I don't know what those eyes say.

"What would u like to order." I asked.

"OPPPPA!" A girl in high pitch tone shouted. Oh lord. Why I did not kill myself. She is pretty, brown short hair around her neck. she's wearing tight black dress which reveals her cleavage. Seems like she is from rich family. She is no compare with me. I m orphan, no beauty. A slight pain occur in my heart seeing him with other girl. He clears his voice.

"I want an Americano and u honey?" He asked the girl.
" same as u oppa." She said and give a nasty look. I don't care. I know one sided love will never succeeded. Coz the other does not about that.

Jhope's pov♠♠♠
Why is her eyes showing emptiness?? Why she is upset???? Is it because of this girl???
Don't get me wrong.... okkkk. I just come with her coz we made a deal with her dad about drugs. she saw me and asked me out. I saw how she give blue nasty look. I wish I could smack that look from her face.

"Here u go. Enjoy." She was setting the tray on the table suddenly she tripped and the coffee drop on the floor and the pieces shattered and blue fall on the glasses. Her hands are bleeding like crazy. Her eyes got watery.

"What the hell?" I raised my voice.

"I'm really Sorry. I didn't watch my way." She apologies as she gets up from the floor.

"Oppa, she ruined my dress." The girl cried. How could she said that when blue's hand is injured. She tried to slap her. Blue act fast. She held her hands and twisted.

"Never try to hit/slap someone coz it's not ur rich place where u can do whatever u like." The girl stormed from the room. I look at her. She goes inside and pick the fast aid box.

"I will do that." I said as I take the fast aid box from her.

...............

Later that night,

when my shift is over. I make sure to lock the cafe as the owner went to her parents. I was walking through the alley. suddenly I heard a gun shot. a shiver goes down to my spine. I turned my head where the gun shot heard. I saw two man were there and one was laying on the floor and blood is everywhere. other was holding a gun on his hand. I made a little move as I walked forward. As my surprise it's the grey eyes boy. A sound went out from my mouth.

"jhope." it's sound like a whisper.