Chapter 25

Days have passed and Blue discharged from hospital.  She become cold only talk to jhope if she needs something.  All the members with their girlfriends move out from the mansion and move in to their apartment.  Jhope also moved in his apartment.  He did not want to keep bad memories of hhis unborn child on that mansion. He always try to cheer up her. Her foster parents felt sry for her lose even they visited.

It was a normal morning, the first person who wake up from sleep is jhope. He felt his throat dry so he goes to kitchen without waking up her. He drink water and come back.  He smiles looking at his fiance whoes bare  chest is covered with blanket. They made love again. He can see his love bites on her neck and chest.  He look at the clock which is saying it's still early morning.  He again climb on the bed and take her in his arms and Blue puts her head on his bare chest unknowingly.  He also his arms around her back. She is his, his love,his life, his everything.

********

Blue: Hobi, can we all go on vacation.

Hobi: of course, babe. where do u want to go?

Blue: Call everybody to decide the place.

Hobi: okk, I will inform them. I will head out now. Call me if u need something. 

She nods and jhope kiss on her lips and goes off to his company.

Later that night.

everyone gathered in jhope's apartment to have dinner. Yoongi can't stop smile as his lil sister start to open up again. she cooked the dinner obviously jin helped her. Everything is perfect. 

At dinner table,

Jimin:it's so so so so s........*sinb cuts jimin*

Sinb: just say.... my unni is best cook........*flips hair*

Jk-Noona, can u pass me the kimbap? *ask Yuju*

jhope: guys, we want to go on a vacation. So decide the place.

Rm: Let's go to Hawai!

Suga:What u say, sis? *looks at Blue*

Blue:Let's go than.*claps her hands like a child *

Everyone surprised to see old Blue. 

Taehyung:Blue, thank u. *his eyes is watery.*

Eunha runs to Blue and hug her tightly.

Eunha:Thank u! unni.

After dinner, they all left the home in order to packing stuffs. They will leave in thee morning. Blue grabs the suitcase. Jhope is working on his laptop. He is checking his files which he will send his secretary. 

Blue: babe, do we need warm clothes.

Jhope:umm.........no. take only normal clothes.  it's hot outside. 

Time skip

In the morning, they all gather in front of jhope's apartment to pick them up. They all settle down on the car and jin is on the driver sit. They want to get their mind fresh in order to find happiness.