Chapter 22

That night we enjoyed a lot bt missed sowon unni since she was busy in Korea. My foster parents r well. After few days later, jhope decided to come back to korea. So now, we r in Inchon airport. Jhope is carrying our bags and yoongi oppa being protective brother is holding my hands carefully.

  A few days later,

we r all in the living room. I. m sitting beside jhope. in our couch is yoongi oppa and yerin unni. jungkook, Eunha, jimin oppa, sinb,  taehyung, umji is on another and jiwoon couple and namju couple is together.  We r discussing about the baby shower, in that day we will know the gender of the baby. So we decide to go to mall. As the ceremony is in next week. I got ready wearing this.

Yerin unni, Eunha, umji is going with me

Yerin unni, Eunha, umji is going with me. Sowon unni, yuju unni and sinb is doing work for decoration  and the boys r helping with others. I m combing my hair. The door of bathroom open revailing a shirtless jhope with only a towel on his lower part. Water drops from his hairs. looking sexy and hot. He notices my eyes on him soo he come behind me and back hug me. He places a kiss on my neck which is enough to heat my body. He rubs my bump and said.

"I can't wait to wait to see her  " I frown on his statement.

"how do u know it's  a girl.?" I ask. he chuckles on me.and said

" it can be girl or boy or both!" I blush on his saying. A knock heard and Yerin unni shouted from outside.

"BOO, r u ready? we r waiting downstairs. " she does not wait for my answer and leave.  Jhope sulk on this

"I want to hold u now bt I have to let u go." I chuckle and put my hands on his neck to lower towards me and give him a deep kiss. he kissed me back. once I broke the kiss. He finally let mee go.

Time skip to shopping

Finally we r done with shopping.now we r in food court and order something to eat. I search for my phone bt it's nowhere to be found. so I take the car key and  tell Yerin unni that I m going to parking lot to get my phone. They nodded and told me to be careful.  I take the lift and go down to parking lot. I didn't know that this will make my life hell. As I open the car,  somebody talk behind me so I turn back.

"Long time no see, Min Blue. " I act cool as I didn't want her to know that I am scared of her.

"What do u want, Anna?" I said coldly 

"well, I want that thing which u stole from me a long ago.""bt first let's get rid of it." she pointed at my stomach.  suddenly A few of man grab my hands and take me to dark side of the lot where this is no cctv.  She cupped my mouth with her one hand and Another one holds a small bottle.  she forcefully poured it on my mouth as I struggle to not let it goes down to my throat.  Bt its too late, my vision start to become blurry. My baby, it will die. Someone, someone help me. Help me to save my child. bt noone is there. Anna already left. I m Alone.  Jhope help me plz.  bt it's come out almost as a whisper.  and with that I blacked out.

"Yerin's pov"

it's been more then 30 mins. where is she. what's makes her to take a lot time. Unless something happen to her. I quickly paid the bills and hold umji's hand  and Eunha's hand to run to the parking lot. I hope she is okk. plz be okk.

As we reached there. the car door is open, her bag is on the floor. but she is not here. I told them to look the otherside of the lot and I go to ask the gaurds. 

"YERIN UNNI" umji shouted like crazy and my heart drops on her shouting. I rushed there. My face become pale as I saw her on the floor laying unconscious.  I quickly called the ambulance and dialed Yoongi's number. My brain stop working. once he picks up.  I cried out.

"y...yoongi,  plz help me.  Blue is unconscious.  Blood is all over the floor." 

"WHAT? WHAT HHAPPENED TO HER?baby, calm down.  did u  call ambulance.? " I said yes and he said that he will be there in a minute. The ambulance come and we take her to hospital.