Chapter 3

In four days, the delivery of guns happened and they got the money.
Jimin arrive in the living room where he found his brother and friends. he clears his throat and said.
"Hyung, I want to go to overseas to look after the businesses. "
"Why so sudden? " jhope ask without looking at jimin.
"I need some alone time. Please " he pleaded
"Okkkk, u can""but after coming from there u have to change ur attitude towards jungkook." He said standing up.jungkook is happy coz he is sure jimin will open his heart for him. And it's vry soon.

2 months later
In this two months many things happened. Yura started to go to school again and have a part time job with me. I graduated from college. Now doing full time job but I'm still practicing to develop my fighting skill. Yura is happy nowadays and I don't know. But she become my best friend in this 2 months. And I did not know I will open myself for people again. My thoughts intrupted by the bell of cafe that's mean someone is entering. I raise my head and meet two beautiful grey eyes. I feel something in my stomach. Oh my gosh, is it butterflies. My daydream shatter when the person clear his voice.

"Can I have an americano?" He asked in a soft voice.
"Yeah, of course. It will be right here." I said and quickly leave the counter.

Jhope's pov♥♥♥
I found u brown eye girl. I found u. Her eyes has so many things hidden. But they r like lights in the dark. I want to know u more.
Soon she comes back with my americano.

"Here u go." She smiles sweetly.
Ah....my heart.....my heart is.........nevermind.

Back to blue's pov♣♣♣
Why is he looking at me like he knows me. Whatever. Wait Yura!
"Where is she?""her school is finished." Right then again the bell rings and here comes she.

"Unnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiii" she shouts in high pitch tone.
"Oh my god. Stop. U r burning my Ears."

She runs and guess what almost tripped by a chair. How stupid.😂😂 okkk. Sorry. She is best friend.

"What's with u today? Very happy" right then again the bell rings and enters a tall boy looks like an adorable bunny. Yura blushes looking at him. Wait wait. does she like him? Holy Moly😲😲

"Yura, u forgot ur notebooks in the cls. Here." He hands the note with a bunny smile.

"Jungkook?" Someone called as we turn to the voice and that belongs to the grey eyes boy. So his name is jungkook.

"Hyung." He replied. Oh man, is he his brother. I have crushed on my best friend's boyfriend's brother. Okk it's not.......... whatever. 😞😞😞

"What r u doing here? Who is she,ur girlfriend?? " he smirks. Oh Lord, did he jst smirk? I should have just smack that from his face.

"Ani, she is my friend in cls." Hearing this yura's smile faded away. Okkk okk I understand, she likes him. But yura is beautiful, sweet,cute though she looks like a panda when she wakes up in the morning.😂😂😂😂

" oh yura, it's my hyung, and hyung it's yura" he introduces them. Oh man. M I invisible? i should have disappeared in the air.
" oh it's my sister and best friend and my only Family." Yura introduced me. Good girl. Did she just told them that I m her only family. Awww my baby. I shuold have gave u hug. I am wiping my invisible tears.

" oh hello. I am Blue." I bowed
"I am jhope. Jungkook's older brother."
"J...jdope???" I misheard it. How it's become someone's name.

"No. It's jhope." He repeated again.
"Oh sorry. I misheard." Then he gets a phone call. And immediately left with jungcook or jungcock or jungkook whatever his name. Oh gosh. I can't remember their name.

After they left, I crossed my arms on my chest like yura is a criminal.
"So u like him." I asked.
"I...I...I really like him....unni." she cried Out.
"It's okkk. It's okkk. "
"But he does not feel the same." I hugged her and patted her back.

I have to do something. I have to talk to that bunny boy's brother.
What's his name jdope no noo jnope oh no no jhoe oh my god. I already forget his name. Why their names are so difficult 😭😭😭😭😭😭