chapter 9

Arriving day of jhope
Jhope's pov♠♠
Right now I m here in  airport, the deal was successful though I could not contact with Blue. I think I will give her a surprise. I quickly head home with other guys. They are too tired that can not even speak. And jungkook, he is enjoying with his girlfriend in Hawaii.
I took a shower and wear casual dress. I hop in the car and drive to Blue's apartment. When I reach at her floor. I rang the bell and waited but she did not open the door. So many things are running in my mind. Like did something happen when I was not here. I was banging the door so loudly that the opposite door open and a old woman walk out. She asked me.
"Why r u banging the door?"

"Ajumma, did u see Blue?"

"Who r u?"

"Her boyfriend! "

"Oh, Blue's door is locked like for 3 days."

"Ahhhh,,, is that so?  Thank u" with that I get in elevators and suddenly a messenge poped. It's a picture of Blue tying with chair.

(Pretend that it's a rope not chain)

And again a text I got.

If u really want ur girl save come to address :xxxx alone.

This is his address.  How would he find about Blue. What did he do to her. Oh my god. I immediately drove to the address.

Meanwhile Blue's pov♦♦
My energy is going low as they did not give me any food. But still the thought of jhope's killing me is eating my brain. I thought he is my everything bt seems like I expected to much. They are visiting me hour to hour. Once again the door open,  a brown haired boy came in and untie me. He throw me on the floor. No energy left in my body. I try to get up bt I could not. But the next thing I know I am lying under him and he started to eat me like a beast. Everything of mine gone. Nothing left. And I was struggling to get rid of him then  my hand reach out a gun which he had in his back pocket. I hold it and triggered it on his  stomach. He collapse on me. I throw him other side and get up. I could barely walk. I stopped when I saw someone there standing whom I wanted to hold. He was speechless. I slowly went to him and and said.

"U may be happy that I lost everything." With everything went black.

Jhope's pov♠♠

"U may be happy that I lost everything." Then she black out. What is she talking about. Bt I will make u pay for everything, Kai.

I quickly took her to the hospital and called the guys. The doctors took her to the emergency and I waited in outside. Everybody comes in time and jin hyung asked what happened. I told him everything about blue.

"U know ur profession then why u did not set up  security?? "

"Hyung, I did not know that he will do that."

"don't worry, jhope. we will make sure he pay." Yoongi hyung finished his talking and then the doctor come out and asked for her guardian.

"Her guardian? "

"I m her boyfriend "

"Do u have any idea  what did she gone into?"

"What do u mean?"

"She is straving and the worse is....." the doctor puashed.

"The worse?"

"She is raped."

"WHAT?"

"Yes, she is raped. She is now unconscious bt pray that she is not traumatized." With that the doctor left. My mind become blank. That's why she told that may b I m happy. My knee become weak and I fall on the floor. Tears are rolled down from my cheeks. Jin hyung quickly hugged me.

"U have to pay for that, Kai." I will make sure for that."

"Jhope, u have to stay with her. Me and namjoon will take of it." Yoongi hyung left with namjoon. I m still blank how did that happen. Her fighting skill is amazing bt why did not she apply that. Bt I will surely kill u, Kai. Wait for that.