chapter 10

Still jhope's pov♠♠♠
It has been 4 weeks bt she still has not woke up. She become skinner,pale. Different machines are attached with her body. I feel like helpless dead person. When she needs me I was not there. She was there suffering bt I was not there to help her. I m such a bad boyfriend. I hold her hand and cried. She is sleeping peacefully. Only her breathing is heard in this silent room.

Yoongi's pov
Me and namjoon r heading to kai's house right now. I feel pity for the girl. She reminds me of my baby sister who separated from me in a fair. I m still searching for her bt no trace.  I am lost in my thinking. Namjoon's throat clearing pull me in reality. 

" what r u thinking , hyung?" Asked still his eyes on the road.

"I m thinking about that girl. She reminds me about her. " I sighed.

"Why don't u search for her bio?" He said pulling the break. "We're here."

We both enter the house. And kai was there having breakfast. When he see me and namjoon, he gets up from the table and approach us.

"Woah,woah, look who we have? Min Yoongi and Kim namjoon. What a pleasant surprise! "

"Cut the crap, kai. Why did u kidnap jhope's girl?"  I said as anger is boiling inside me.

"WHAT r u fucking kidding me right now?" He seems shocked.

"Say the truth or else u know the consequence " namjoon said controling his Anger.

"Listen yoongi and namjoon. I may be bad mafia bt my intention was never to hurt jhope or his love life.coz I know the pain of lost some1" He said calmly.

Kai and jhope's sister were in relationship bt she died because of an accident. From that day kai and jhope were not in good term. They even stop to talk to eaach other.

"If u r not,  THEN WHO?" I said banging the table.

"I don't know bt can u give me some minutes to find out." Kai said as he disappeared in the hall way.

"Hyung, if it's not him then who?" Namjoon asked looking at me.

After some minutes later, kai showed himself and look seriously.

" I m pretty sure it's Anna, jhope's ex girlfriend. Coz she is in korea right now." He said as he showed us a picture of Anna with some guys.

" He said as he showed us a picture of Anna with some guys

Anna

"Okkk, bt if I find out u help her, u r dead." I said as I stepped out with namjoon.

In the car🚘🚘

"let's go back to hospital. we have to inform jhope " namjoon said starting the car.

" u go. i have to go somewhere " i said.

namjoon did not say anything coz he knows his hyung will be  took a look on that girl. he dropped him infront of an orphanage. And he drove off to hospital.

In the hospital🏥🏥
jhope's pov♠♠♠

I m still holding her hand. Suddenly the door opened and namjoon signalled me to go out. I slowly put her hand on her stomach and kiss on her forehead. And head out of the room.

"Why r u so tensed?" I asked as I stood beside him. His face was like something terrible had happened.

"Anna is in korea." His words made me speechless. Anna, Lee Anna my exgirlfriend is here. I still remembered when she left me for another man. She insulted me so badly. What did she want now. Most importantly what is the connection between Anna and Blue's kidnapping.

"What do u fucking mean?" My anger is rising.

"She made this mess."

"WHAT?"

"yes, bt we don't know why she did it.?"

"Call jungkook and tell him to come back with yura.

"I already called him. They will be here before 10."

Nothing can make me stop to revenge of this. I lost my family bt I can't lose her. She is my world. She is my everything.  U have to pay what u did with her. Just wait for the time, Lee Anna.