chapter 13

"R u my older brother? " her question still stuck in my head and I don't know what to answer her. Should I tell her that I m her long last older brother who try to search for her bt found her like this. Right now I m in the cabin with jin hyung and hobi. They are discussing about Blue.

"ummm........I think, u should stay with her from ryt now.  Her life is in danger. "  jhope and yoongi nodded.  They knew if she returned her old apartment again, those memory will occur and that lead her life  to an end. So they decided to take her to their mansion.

Blue's pov♠♠

After few minutes later, the doctor come in with that jhope guy, I don't know why I feel I had something for him. Perhaps I had something with him  before my accident. Bt I decide to shrugged it.

"I see ur older brother live here in Seoul, so I suggest u to stay with him " I nodded my head.

"I will help u to pack ur bags." That guy give me a sad smile, I don't know why I feel bad fr him. Who is he.😒😒

Later that day,

We arrived and the car stopped in front of a huge mansion. Woah is the first word come from my mouth. Yoongi oppa and jhope laughed on me. I pouted. Then he leads me to the house where I found 4 handsome man including that handsome face doctor and the muscular pig also with that girl who claimed me as her unni.

"Hello, I m taehyung bt u can call me tae." The red hair boy give me a box smile and hug me tight. Bt soon some1 pull me away and I saw it's jhope who is giving tae death glare. What's with him. Then another one come to me

"I m r.a.p monstar not d.a.n.c.e. monstar bt u can call me namjoon. " he give me a dimple smile which I found very adorable.

"I guess u know all bt this one is jungkook,  u saw him in the hospital." Pointing jungkook. I nodded. Then jhope lead me to upstairs and stop in front of a room.

"It's my sister's bedroom. U can use it." He said opening the door for me. The room is cute abd I like it.

"Bt where is she?" May be asking this question, I hurt him a lot.

"Don't worry.  She is no more in this world. U can use it all ur own." He said in watery eyes. I don't know what happened to me. I hugged him and he buried his face on the crook of my neck. We stay like few minutes. Slowly we separate and he look into my eyes. I feel like the eyes are trying to tell me a lot of things. I kiss him. I freaking kiss him. Oh my god. It was not planned.  He stand up and said.

"Ummm.....I will go now. U can change and come downstairs " he get out as my phone starts to ring. 

Jhope's pov♠♠

I really trust her. I just hope to live happily with her.  Suddenly namjoon come to my room panting so hard. I give him a questionable look.

"What's with u?"

"O.. our alcohol factory destroyed bt there is no clue who is our main enemy now. " my mind went blank. How could is this possible.

"We have to move to the  spot,  ryt now. ""Also call the boys. " jhope's face turn serious.  After a while, he and the boys all arrived to the living room with their weapons.  On the other hand,  Blue is eyeing each other carefully.  One by one they all left leaving Blue alone.