Chapter 21

When I go down to the living room, only yoongi oppa, Yerin unni, jungkook and Eunha was there. Wonder where r they??? Yoongi oppa takes my hand and said.

"U look beautiful,  lil sis"  I smile and Jungkook said.

"noona, let's go or else ur boyfriend will become jhorse if we do not go on time." With that we head to the car. Jungkook sit on the driver seat, oppa passenger seat. We 3 ladies sit on the back. They put me in the middle as they want to avoid any Problem.  After 20 min. we arrived and I am invited by the rose patels.

It leads me to a room where I see, The proposal

It leads me to a room where I see, The proposal.  My eyes become teary. I can't hold my tears.  I let them come down. I also forget others. Suddenly jhope enter the room and my back faces him. He called me.

"Baby?" I wiped my tears and face him. He kneels down in front of me and said.

"Baby, I know I was an asshool. I don't deserve u. I hurt u a lot. I was not there when u need me and I  don't know how to ask forgiveness from u. Bt I want to become a part of u and our child. baby, will u marry me though I don't deserve to marry u." he holds a couple rings and he looks down.

I take one ring and put it on his finger

I take one ring and put it on his finger. He looks at me and his eyes widen. He also puts another ring on my finger and he holds my waist with one hand and Other hand on my belly. We kissed and it's the best moment in my life. Suddenly,  Jimin comes to the room with others singing.

"Happy 6th months, Noona. we r looking forward to the baby shower. " we luagh and he hand me a cake which is cute.

 " we luagh and he hand me a cake which is cute

"Namjoon, I think u should also get married. " jhope said to joonie oppa.

"nope,nope, no.  I will not get married to this destruction boss. he will break my bones on bed." Yuju unni said. Namjoon oppa blankly look at her. Bt A smirk appear on his blank face and said.

"don't worry, baby. I m good at bed."u will be safe." yuju unni's cheek turn red. We laugh on that. Then my eyes land on tae-umji couple.

"yah, silent couple. how many days I have to wait for ur wedding?""I'm getting old". Jhope look at me "what the hell" face.

"soon very soon. ""we have a date. bye." they left.

"by the road, where is jin oppa and sowon unni.?" I ask as they r missing.

"They have move to their new  apartment.  We have to go there to have dinner and sleep over."  the bunny said.hearing this I jump bt jhope hold me. I frown at him

"u can't jump. I don't want u to live in hospital." I smile.  We all head to the jiwon couple's new home.

[Time skip]

As soon as we arrive.  I ring the bell. the door open and we r welcome by Jin oppa who is wearing a pink apron.

"Yo, oppa." I attack him with hug. he hug me back.  Without waiting for others, I quickly go to the kitchen. as I m hungry like a bitch. Oh come on I m carrying a baby in me. I take cup cakes and start to dig in. They all come to the kitchen and look at me like I m stranger. 

"whatzviskksksoskeenjekepenshsolsssnksosksmsne" I said mouth full with food. jhope quickly come to me and hand me a glass of water.

"seriously baby. u need to be careful. "he sighed.

"hm *hicup**hicup*"  He panics bt give me water again and rubs my back. Everyone shakes their heads and get out the kitchen. As I calm down, jhope suddenly hug me. I don't know why. Bt I hug him back. He broke the hug and look at me.

"I love u so much. I jst love u. " He again hug me and kiss me on the forehead.

little did they know they will lost something that will break themselves like a glass.