Chapter 17

Life is not remain the same if u r heartbroken.  Losing parents in an accident,  losing older brother. Being left with blessing from the man u love is more painful than u think about it.I thought about it while caressing  my small 5 months baby bump.  When I left the mansion of him. After few days later, I found out being pregnant. Then I moved to japan. I had enough money to survive coz u know I was an underground fighter who fight for money so I gained much. I don't know how is my unnis and oppas most importantly how is he. Did he find someone.  Or he still love me. huh,  pabo how could he still love u when he wanted u dead. I saw him on the TV, he build a whole enterprise named Jung Enterprise. He seems to be happy without me. But I m happy for him. I don't know about mine. When I moved to japan,  I met a old couple age around 60. The Ahn couple.  They also very rich. They consider me as their daughter coz their daughter died in a plane crush 4 years ago. When they find about my ppregnancy, They love me more,  make me feel home. They don't want me to work but I am too strubben to listen. So they let me work in their company as a co-CEO. Today is the day, I have a meeting with new company named JH Enterprise. I don't know what is JH, dad said so. The door of my room being knocked and there she is smiling.

"Hun, u can let it go if u don't want to go there."

"No, I really want to do that.mom plz"she nodded kissing my forehead. I wear this so that it does not reveal my baby bump too much.

 I wear this so that it does not reveal my baby bump too much

I slowly get out from the car and head to the meeting room. Everyone in the hallway greeted me with smile and I return them. Once I open the door. everyone stand up and bowed me. My PA,  Miss. Jina introduced me to the client  but seeing him,  my heart dropped. The love of my life, the father of my child, the person who left me after making love with me is standing infront of me, I starred him for a while.

"Can we start over?" he said breaking the silence and I nodded starting the meeting.  I make sure not to take a look of me. I don't want him to know about my baby.

Jhope's pov♣♣♣

After 5 months fucking 5 months later, I found u. The girl I love is infront of me being a CO-CEO. She seems like gain weight.  But her face is pale. Mr.Ahn introduced her as his daughter.  I know, I m being an asshole to tell her those hateful words. But I love her. As the meeting ended, we agree to have an collaboration with JH & AHN coorporation. He invited me in a family dinner. And of course,  I agree with that. I want her back no matter what. All the time she is quite. She stands and said.

"Dad, can I go now?" she puts her hand on the table seems like tired. Mr.Ahn nodded and her PA help her. As we r on the hallway to get on the elevator. I asked Mr.Ahn.

"She looks so tired!"

"Yeah, she is 5 months pregnant."  He said smiling bt his words hit me like a bomb. She is pregnant.  Last time she was with me and according to my thought. She is pregnant with my child. Oh my god. what have I done.I need her. No matter what I need her with me.

Later that evening

Blue's pov

Mom just told me to get ready, since jhope is coming to have a dinner with us. and I don't know how to react with this. I shrugged that thoughts and get ready.

i wear this  long t-shirt (think it's long t-shirt) and with a bare face goes down to the living room

i wear this  long t-shirt (think it's long t-shirt) and with a bare face goes down to the living room. They saw me and Since dad has a habit to sleep early. he head to bed room giving me a kiss on my cheek and mom also did that. We r now alone in the living room. I don't say anything.  I just turn around and head to the kitchen as I m craving for Apple. I heard footsteps behind me and he is on the doorframe standing there watching my movements.  I open the fridge and take a apple and go to sink to wash it. As I was washing the apple,  I feel him behind. He slowly put his face on my shoulder and my heart skips a beat. He asked me.

"how r u?" I turn off the water and facing the sink still. I answer

"f..fine" he slowly wrapped his arms around my belly what he told make me turn around.

"and our baby?"