chapter 12

No one's pov♦♦
For the first time in 1 month, Blue make a move. Her eyes start to move. Jhope quickly press the red button beside the bed which calls the doctor and nurses. They immediately comes in the room and stand beside the bed. Blue slowly open her eyes and seconds later close it as the light hit her vision. Again she open her eyes and  let her eyes to adjust the light. She move her eyes around the room and her vision averted  on jhope. The first question ever come from her mouth  is "who r u?"

Jhope's pov♠

"Who r u?" She ask  giving me a nasty look. I don't know what to say. The love of my life can't recognize me. I look at the doctor and ask him.

"Hyung, what happened to her?""why can't she remember me??"  I askes as one tear roll down on my cheek. Jin is the doctor of this hospital. We may be the richest mafia in underground bt we educated ourselves well. This hospital owns by jin's parents.

"Hobi, she has Phychogenic Amnesia coz of the truma of that incident. ""That's why she can't remember  u.",  hearing this my world like copallse. She can't recognize me. She will never know me.

"Why r u crying, I don't even know me. Doc who is he?" Blue ask jin hyung. I come close to her and said.

"Can I hold ur hands?" She hesitated first bt give her hands me to hold.

" u r important to me." She frowned hearing that.

" important? "" bt I don't know u" she whispered. She stops for a while and again ask.

"Bt what's ur name?" She asked me thinking about something.

"Jhope bt u can call me hobi!" She frowned again.

" jnope, what kind of name is that?" She asked. I laughed hearing her statement which remind me how she misheard 1st time hearing my name.

"No, it's jhope." She nodded. Then the door burst open and revealing  jungkook, yura, namjoon, yoongi, taehyung. I look at her, she is eyeing everyone surprisingly.  I excuse myself with jin hyung who wants to talk to me about Blue.

Blue's pov♠♠♠
I was looking those strangerss suddenly that girl came rushing to me and hug me tightly.  Oh my lord.  I can't breath.

"Umm.....I.... I can't breath, u know " she release me from her and said.

"Unnni, I m so happy fr u. I was so worried about u." I look at her blankly.  Why would she worry about me. Who is she. Then the boy looks like a muscelar pig come to her and hug her.

"It's okk, baby.  Let noona rest for a while." He then take her outside.  I then ask something to the mint hair boy who is watching me with his sad eyes.

Yoongi's pov♦♦♦

I watch my sister after a long time. I searched for her  everywhere  bt she is nowhere to be found. Now I found her like this. I will never forgive u jimin. How could he betrayed us. My thoughts are cut by her. She asked me something that made me, jhope and jin hyung speechless

"R u my older brother?? "

Third person 's pov

"Boss, Anna got arrested. " the pencil of the man's hand broke hearing those words. He takes a deep breath and asked

"What the fuck is jimin doing?"

"He is trying to release Anna."

"May be it's better if we talk face to face." The man smirk evilly.

"Let's meet Mr. Park Jimin."