Chapter 20

He kissed me. And his kiss was not rough. It was gentle. It shows how much he miss me, how much he loves me. I of course kiss him back.  He breaks the kiss and leans his forehead on mine.

"I.....I sry. I always accused u for nothing. I m sry baby." he said as a tear roll down from his eyes. I cupped his cheeks and said.

"h....hobi?" he look up to me in my eyes.

"let's start again. hmmm?"  His eyes sparkled.  He smiles and kiss me again. We smile in the kiss. He than put his hand on my belly and caresses it.

"Blue, u want to meet u brother?" hearing his word my eyes widen. My brother. my oppa.

" oppa?" he nods and calls all the member in the cabin. Everybody comes in and a pale boy enter at last. Jhope gestures him to come. He comes.

"hyung, u should  introduce urself. we all be outside. " with that he leaves two of us.

Yoongi's pov♪♪

"u really my brother?" her words makes me look at her. Her eyes fills with water and I quickly hug her.

"o....oppa. I...I t..try to find u everywhere bt couldn't find u." her words makes me so sad. She cries in my embrace.

when her cry stops. I hold her hands and told her everything that jhope is not responsible for the death of our parents, it's Anna's parents.  Jhope also lost his parents and sister on that day. He bocomes cold bt she changed him.  She listens all.

Later that day♥♥

Blue discharges from hospital and jhope took her to home and told her to get ready. As he wants to tell her something.  So she went to her room and find a dress and shoes.

  So she went to her room and find a dress and shoes

A note is on the dress.

wear it for tonight.
                         jhope😍😍

She smiles and take a shower and wear the dress.  There is a knock and it's Yerin.

"Boo. I come to help u with ir makeup. " She smiles. I nod my head. I ask her.

"Unni, how long u know oppa?"

"That lazy butt?" I laugh as she insults her boyfriend  though he is in downstairs.

"well, we meet in a convenient store. I was buying reman and he was buying some sodas. We had an argument about the changes of money. He lend me some since I had no change. From that day, we hang out a lot. oneday, he proposed me and we r together.  it's like 4 years now. " I really amazed on that. with that she also finish my makeup.

Suddenly again there is a knock

Suddenly again there is a knock. Yerin unni opens the door and Eunha comes in as she leaves. 

She couldn't even look into my eyes. she is fiddeling with her fingers and I stand up and hug her. She also hug me back. suddenly brust in tears.

"u...unni, I m so sry. I was so stupid not to stop u that day." "I m such a horrible sister.  I didn't even think about u. I m sry unni." I hug her even tight.

"ssshhhh. it's okk. it's ok. u r an amazing sister.  We will start again." I break the hug and wipe her tears. She than lead me to downstairs.