Chapter 2

Everyone have their own stories like jin,suga,namjoon, taehyung. They have a sad histories why they are here in this mafia group but they are known as Bangtan Brothers. All mafia groups respect them coz they are the most rich family in underground. They all meet in Middle school but in high school, jhope's parents death tragedy made them shook.

"We're here, hyung' the bunny kooki told avoiding eye contact with jhope. His eyes are red and puff seems like he cried a lot. Well, it's happened to him when an argument occured between him and jimin. He ended  up crying.
"hmmmmm, we have a contract with Got7 mafia about guns. If we deliver the guns in four days,  they will give us 2 million dollars." " so we have to work in this very carefully. The guns will bring to Airport and it will be received by suga hyung and jin hyung. The guns will be delivered by jimin and jungkook. Namjoon and taehyung  will go for another work for 1 week which is in overseas."" Do u have any question?" Jhope asked in cold tone. Everyone shook their heads as they don't have any questions.

"hyung, can u ple......." jhope cuts him off and told him to come with him.

"jimin, u know kooki is younger among us

"jimin, u know kooki is younger among us. then why u can't be the reason of his smile? he is fragile like glass. if u show him ur affections he will be the happiest person. "

"but he is the reason why my mom is not with me? why didn't he died that day? he said anger is showering in his voice.

"JIMIN" jhope slap him across his face which made him to turn other side.
"WHEN WILL U UNDERSTAND IT'S NOT JUNGKOOK THAT UR MOTHER IS NO MORE BT IT'S FATE."  Jimin did not utter a word and left the room. On the other side of room, jungkook heard everything, he really wanted jimin to love him but seems like it's difficult to melt his heart.

************
"BLUE" the manager lady called blue.
"can u attend table no 4 for me? I have an important call to make."
"no worry u make the call. I will attend it." Blue works here since highschool. Her graduation is in 2 weeks. The lady is really kind to give her a work in this cafe. She has no one trustable. She lives her own. She is a fighter in underground. u know it's for her safety. where she lives right now, she have to cross a dark alley to take short cut. That's why she learnt fighting to save herself.
"what u would like to order, sir?" she asked gently.
"oh yeah, two hot chocolatess and two muffins.  nothing else"
" it will be right here." she quickly serve the order.

Later that day♠♠♠
Blue is the last one to close the cafe as the owner Lady lives upstairs on the cafe. she is counting the cash when a girl one year younger then Blue's age enter the cafe.  blue raises her head and smile.
"How may I help u?" she asked   sweetly.
"ummmmm, Imheretogetajob. Ijustsawthevacancyto-letoutside." she replied hurriedly like something is off.
"calm down calm down, young lady. first drink water." she make the girl sit on the chair and hand her a glass. of water. She drinks the water and take a breath. Blue is looking to her carefully. She has bruises  on her hands. The corner of lips is bleeding. Some dry blood is on her hair. she is totally mess. when she calm down herself. blue asked.
"what happened to u? why u have bruises? did u involve in a fight?"
" I...I.....my step mom did this. after the death of my mom, my dad got married to a woman but she did not treat me well. she hit me,  beat me." she cried out. Blue quickly hugged her and stroke  her hair.
" do u have any place to live?" the girl shake her head.
"okk, u can live with me if u want." she said softly which made the little girl looked at her.
" u....u will not have a problem."
"ummm.....no. u know I have no parents no siblings, I live my own. so I will be glad if I get a little sister." she said sweetly."and i can get u a job here."
"really. u can do this for.me." she asked.
"of course I will." she brings her to the owner. and told her everything and she also make her one of the waitress under blue.
"ummm....can I ca...call u  unni?" she asked looking down on her feet.
"of course, u can.""now come on u will go to my house." with that u exit the cafe and go to ur apartment.  it is not still dark. so u walked quickly with her. when u two arrive ur apartment it was dark already. u enter and said.
"umm. I have one bed u can share with me if u don't have any problem." she shake her head. and said.
"Ani. it's okk. I have no problem. " u make her sit on the couch and go inside for some of ur clothes to make her change.  u handed her a oversized t-shirt and some undergarment.
"go on ur left there is bathroom. take a shower and change into this." she nodded and head to bathroom.
Blue sighs heavily. she thought she really have someone to trust. is this girl  trustable? but she has to trust someone, right? Her thoughts cut off by the sound of door opening.
" well, I asked u so many things but did not asked ur name. ha ha" she laughed akwardly.
"it's okk. kang yura." she said.
"yura. come here. I need to treat ur scars." she obeys blue and sit beside her. Blue drops some alcohol on the cotton ball and weep on the bruise.
"Ahhhhhh." she whinces in pain.
"it's okk. it's okk. it's almost ." with a last bandaid blue finished treating her.
"are u hungry?" she nodded.
"Okk let me cook ramen and we eat together. okkk" she again nodded her head. Blue cooked two ramen and eat together with Yura and talk random things with her.
After dinner, she takes a shower and change in her pjs and drafts too sleep. Yura moves closer to Blue.
" I.....I'm scared." she said.
"I m here. don't worry." with that she holds her in her arms and yura buries her face on blue's chest and they both draft to sleep.