Chapter 23

Jhope's pov

I was in the Cabin when Someone knocked the door and I told to come in. I didn't expect her to be here. What she want.

"oppa.? " okk. I already pissed off. I can't tolarate her at any cost.

"what do u want, Anna?" she place some papers on the table and said.

"ur so called fiance abort ur child . " I look confused at her

"what the hell r u talking about?"

"read it. u will know." I take a look on the paper and widen my eyes. it's a form of abortion. The patient who aborted her child is named a Min Blue. It's not possible. We were happy with the child. How could she do that. The room become silent Me or Anna did not talk at all. The ring of my phone break the silent. It's yoongi hyung. I take the call.

"hobi, stop doing whatever u r doing rw. come to hospital Blue is admitted. " he did not wait for my reapons and cut the call. I quickly take my car key and left the cabin in hurry. Leaving Anna alone. Little did he know, Anna is smirking as she is finally successful to break his love life.

[in the hospital ]

Yoongi's pov

she is still in the emergency. I sent everyone to home. As yerin force to stay with me. she cried a lot. Her eyes is swallen. I don't know how this happen. she was fine in the morning now how. As I lift my head, I saw jhope come hurriedly. he is panting.

"where is she?" I pointed to the emergency room where the red light is still on. I put a hand on his shoulder and said.

"u stay here. I will take yerin to home." he only nodded. with that I take yerin to home. leaving jhope there.

jhope's pov

u really did aborted our baby. we together make so many things for it. We even thought the name. then what makes u to abort it. The red light turn off and doctor come out. he saw me and said.

"we meet again, mr.jung?" I nodded

"h..how is she?" my voice is breaking. I'm on the verge of crying. the doctor only patted my shoulder. and told me to go to the room no. 207. I head to there. Once I enter, my heart drops. Her face is pale. lips r purple, Different types of machines r connecting with her body. I stand up beside the window and waited for her to wake up. it's seems like years for me. she did not wake up at all. I slowly make my way to her bed and sit down on the stool. I gently rub her belly which is flat right now. She must be gone a lot of suffering. I will not accuse her without knowing the truth.