Chapter 12

[Recap]

  I need to stop this. I want to stop this. But she feels good right now. I tilted my head allowing her more access to my burning hot flesh. She stopped an planted kisses up till her lips touched mines and the battle for dominance began..

                                                                                   [Aida POV}  

My tongue swirled and slithered against Ezra's in our battle for dominance. Eager to stay in control I gripped her and spun our positions so now her back is to the door. She gasped and not yet ready to lose she kept our lips in contact but swiftly picked me up with one arm. Out of instinct I wrapped my legs around her torso and allowed her to carry me over to the couch. As soon as my back hit the cozy exterior my shirt flew off. My breast were now exposed, I had no bra on under that shirt. Just as quick as my shirt came off, my basketball shorts flew across the living room leaving me in my boxers. I looked up at Ezra, and her eyes were filled with lust.

I pulled her shirt off and she slid her pants off. I flipped the position so now I'm on top. I did it so fast that we fell on the floor. We barely noticed and didn't care. I went to peck her lips then I started grinding my hips on her as I deepen the kiss earning small subtle moans and groans slipping from her lips. I kissed her jawline and down to her neck and bit down earning a low hiss and her gripping me by the sides. I was getting more aroused by the second. I left my marks  and went to her breast. I started off sucking and nibbling as I massaged the other and bit down hard pulling her nipple. She let out a loud gasp and I gave the same amount of attention to the other.

I slid my tongue down her frame slightly grazing my teeth on her skin till I got to her V-line. I looked up at her. "Ezra are-" "Yes"She damn near blurted out. I smirked and kissed along her line while tugging her boxers from along her waist. Her pussy was staring at me directly in the face, glistening with her juices that are spewing out onto her thighs. All this for me? I thought to myself.  I licked along her thighs earning low whimpers and pleas from her. I could do this all day. She lifted her torso pushing her sex closer to me. "Relax baby" I cooed smirking. She growled "Stop fucking teasing" We looked into each others eyes. I paused everything I was doing "Please" she whimpered out. "As you wish". 

I grazed my tongue along her folds and when I got to her to clit, I pulled her hood back swirled my tongue over. I saw the goosebumps form along her skin. Her fist balled tight. Her lips puffy pink, eyes dilated for quick second. I latched my lips around her now stiff clit . I sucked , swirled , and flicked my tongue over it. She bit down on her lip to prevent anymore moans that'd escape her lips and gripped my dreads so tight I hissed against her sex. She was begging me to slow down, but that only made me swirl and suck faster and harder. I slipped my tongue between her folds and slowed down my pace. I loved the way she tasted. I slipped my tongue into her entrance and I looked up at her as I did so. She had her head back on the floor and I pulled away from her and she looked at me bewildered "Keep eye contact" she nodded and I shoved my tongue back into her entrance as she bit down on her lips. This eye contact is making me want her more than ever.  I was hitting her g-spot over and over I felt her walls clenching around my tongue. I knew she was at her peak. I slurped and sucked faster and harder than before and in seconds She let out blood curling moan as she rode out her orgasm.

I went up to her lips and kissed her. I used my other hand to rub up and down her slit, My fingers slid between her folds and she hissed into our kiss. She gripped my back as I slid two digits into her entrance. I wasted no time pounding my fingers in and out of her. I curled my fingers in a come hither as I attacked her g-spot. The sound of her juices slapping against my hand accompanied by her moans was soothing. Her legs started trembling and I left my fingers inside her with out moving them and before I knew it she squirted all over me. My bottom half was soaked. She looked at me coyly "oops". 

She took my hand and sucked her juices off my fingers keeping direct eye contact with me. If I wasn't already wet this made me even more. "Well wasn't that something" She laughed and "It was wasn't it" I laughed along with her. Her laughed turned into a sinister smile "My turn"

This is gonna be a long night. 

About 2 and a half hours later

                                                                              [Ezra POV]

I woke up next to Aida in her bed. It was wild last night. I looked over to her and just like before the accident, her skin seemed to glisten like god in the morning. I stared at her for the longest. "Having fun creep" She still had her eyes closed.

"maybe , maybe not" I smiled and she turned over to me eyes still closed "I don't think we could be just friends after this Ezzie" She laughed fluttering her eyes open. I sighed "I know"

"We can try if you want" She added.

"Nah. We are two people enjoying each other. What about that?" I suggested and smile crept onto her face "I wouldn't mind that, just don't be trying me" She closed her eyes again "I wouldn't know how to do that. i only have eyes for you Aida. Can't say the same for you though"I laughed punching her gently

"And why is that?" She smirked with her eyes closed. "First of all you're fucking Zay. And if you aren't y'all stopped not to long ago. Don't ask how I know , I just do."Her face went pale causing me to laugh even harder. 

"Don't worry I'm not mad. I'd fuck her to. She's very attractive. I only know because you two have sexual tension between you two. It's like hatred though. I take it you two have hate sex?" She opened her eyes an her face flushed in embarrassment  

"To answer your question yes. We had a lot of hate sex. But we haven't in about a month or two. Since you came back. She has been encouraging me to try with you. encouraging me that my feelings for you should be set free for everyone to know. We don't hate each other but we don't like each other either. But we do care for one another. You don't have to worry about her seriously. I can assure you that we are just friends." She was sincere. She looked me in my eyes and I believed her. 

"Okay okay Ms. I over explain everything" I laughed getting out of her bed going into her bathroom to shower

"You coming ? Or you gonna stay there and stare at me ?"I smirked. She quickly got out of the bed only to fall on her ass. She still sore I see

I couldn't hold in my laughter"Help me up! you big dummy" she spat laughing

What will I do with her.

--

So sex scene?

Ezra and Aida. Thoughts?

Comment/ Vote