Chapter 39

[Aida POV]

I am currently with Zay right now. "Aida, you should not be mad at me," She said referring to how she just rejected sex, since when does she do that? "Well, why not?" I sighed. I was very irritated right now. "Because you love Ezra, you may not remember her right now but you will so stop trying to molest me you big dummy " She laughed.  I huffed and tapped my foot and accompanying it with my signature eye roll.

"You're right. I will remember her soon enough. I mean my senses and body remember her as it is. Ever since that kiss we shared and from the moment, I walked into this house I felt her here. When she actually came to this house when I asked her it felt like the house full and felt like home."I rambled on and on about her after that. For someone, I claim to hate I sure do talk and think of her a lot. I thought to myself. I was lost in my thoughts until Zay tapped me. "I want to show you something, come on put on some clothes and meet me in my car. "But-" "No but's, you told me to show you this place when you lost your way and baby you've lost it, this isn't like you even before everything."Zay cut me off. I just stared at her and took a quick glance into her dark eyes. "Okay," I replied.  I slipped on some sweatpants, some slides and Nike Just Do It t-shirt. I followed her out to her car and she jogged to my side and opened the door for me and I rolled my eyes before saying thanks.  I stepped into the vehicle and she shut the door, I buckled up my seatbelt and waited for her.

Once we pulled out of my garage and into the streets she played music, for the first thirty or so minutes it was nothing but soft music and no sound. Pure silence. It was making my nerves bad.  "You can turn the music up Aida, or do you want my partial attention you seem antsy" She laughed still looking ahead.  Do I really? "No, I don't" I argued. "So, you've moved in your seat 3 or 4 times every five minutes, your biting the inside of your cheek, and your doing this awfully adorable thing with your nose" She laughed tapping the steering wheel with her thumb to the beat of the music.

That's something I really like about Zay. She's very observant. It's attractive...very attractive. "Thanks, you're very attractive yourself," She said. "I said that out loud didn't I?" I asked. "Yeah you did but that's fine" She smiled.  "I missed you"I smiled. "I missed you too, Aida" She laughed. It's been a complete hour and a half, are we there yet? "We're here!!!!"She yelled. It was a grass clearing. "Uhm are you trying to kill me in the middle of nowhere"I laughed. "No, Ezra kill me and life would suck without you."She laughed. "Okay well, where are we?" I asked. "Nah, let's just get out and walk it's a special place."She cooed. "This requires physical activity?"I spat

"Yes but not much, just walking," she said. She guided me through the forest and once we stopped I looked up and was taken away by the beautiful tree house in front of me. On instinct, I climbed the ladder and intruded into the treehouse. I looked around and since I was tired I sat on the mini sofa in here, and then I looked around. I saw  A+E 4ever carved into the wall. I was drawn by it and found myself walking towards it. I caressed it and admired the handy work...

FLASHBACK!!!!

"Ezra don't make me stand on my own, I'm sore and still very, very horny. Come back into the room."I laughed. "You'll be fine love, just get up, I'll help you out."She smiled holding her hand out for me. She gave me this look of reassurance, it made me feel really good.

She guided me to the living room, and she pulled out a knife"Woah put that away, I'm still pretty naked and if you drop it might scratch me somewhere" I said. "Oh shut up" She laughed, "Just watch"She continued.

She started to carve an A and an E into the wall ending with the number 4 and the word ever.  It was so cheesy but it made my heart jump out of my chest. I kissed her and she gripped my ass and switched us to where my back was on the wall. We pulled out of the kiss. "So corny, but so sweet" I laughed. "We are marking territory" She laughed. "I'm pretty sure we marked it all over this treehouse slash getaway place." 

"I love you cheetah girl" She put a pinky towards me. "I love you more"I looped my pinky with hers

END OF FLASHBACK!!

"ZAAAYYYY" I yelled. I need to go to Ezra, I'm not sure why but I must see her. "Take you to Ezra?"She asked. "How'd you-" "You have the look"She smiled.

2 hours later

                                                                                [Ezra  POV]

I'm currently at home and packing up Aida's things so when she comes over she won't stay long. I miss her so much if only she remembered me. I love her so fucking much and it fucking sucks. "Ughhh"I screamed while crying. 

I heard a knock. "I guess I'll get it"I sniffled. Once I walked up to the door, she was standing at the doorstep. "I have-" She cut me off and kissed me like never before. I immediately kissed back and ran my fingers through her dreads. "I love you, I love, I love you" She cried kissing me. "You remember?"I asked. She nodded as she cried into my chest. 

"Baby, why are you crying?"I asked. "I also remembered why I made myself forget, that kiss we shared made it all flood back, and it hurts"She whimpered. "What Aida, let me help" I cooed feeling helpless, I feel bad for her pain. "It's not you Ezzie when I was in that place with Natalie,...We endured some fucked up shit."She was shaking uncontrollably and she collapsed to her knees and she hugged my legs and I crouched down with her. "Tell me," I said calmly rubbing her back in small circles. She closed the front door and she took off her shirt and sweatpants, and I cringed. Gashes, slits, purple and black bruises, burn marks, littered her skin. "Tell me what they did to you"I was on the verge of tears, she was taken because of me. "They did a lot of torture but nothing hurt worst than them making me watch Natalie get rapped by a handful of guys at a time, that's what made me block it all out, I just want to be with you Ezzie. Just hold me"She cried as she gripped on my sides for support. 

"Hey I'm going to go back to your place I left my house key," Zay walked in and said to Aida. "Okay, I love you, and thanks for helping me,"Aida said to her. She looked shocked by that phrase but quickly responded with a warm friendly smile, "I love you too, and Ezra here is her pain pills if you need anything call and I'll be at you guys disposal"She smiled leaving

---

So how y'all feel about Zay?

Aida and Ezra? 

Poor Aida

Sucky Chapter...yeah I know

Comment/Vote