Chapter 18

[Aida POV]

It's at the end of the week, well the week has passed and she is still at her place in New Jersey and not somewhere else. I'll take that as she won't be moving. I won't assume so I'll ask her later. As of right now, I'm getting ready for work. I put on navy blue tailored a suit and tie and put on my shoes. Now it's time for the hair to come into the process. I parted my dread down the middle and french braided two big braids going down just a little past my shoulders. My phone rang and I looked to see that it was my assistant Elizabeth. "Hello, Elizabeth. What did I do to earn such a pleasant phone call, I hope pleasant. If not hang up, I do not and will not tolerate bad news. If it is bad Liz fix it." I pressed calmly as I greeted her "Well hello to you too. I was just calling to tell you our newest model has arrived for our interview" She cheered. Why is she always so energetic, it's like 2 p.m god, I'm still half asleep. "Not our interview. Her interview. Elizabeth could you please pick me up White Cholatee Mocha from that one coffee shop down the street, you could get you a drink too if you like"I asked laughing just a smidge. Starbucks Aida. It's called Starbucks c'mon now get with the program." She joked "SO does that mean I'm still getting my coffee or?" "For god sakes Ms.Michelson yes"

-3 hours later-

"Ezzie I'm at work right now. " I whined through the phone. "Aida I'm already here waiting for you to let me in your office so I can give you the lunch I made for you"She sang not giving up. "Fine" I hung up on her. "Ms.Montgomery open the door and let Ms.Miller in," I said to Elizabeth and she nodded walking to the door, heels clacking on the floor

I saw Ezra and saw the lunch box she carried labeled Aida. She had on a red Adidas shirt with the words Adidas in black, Black Adidas Sweats and Red Adidas slides. She looked comfortable, I like it. "Hey booty I made shrimp and broccoli Alfredo last night, So I brought you some over " She smiled sitting in the chair in front of my desk. I absolutely hate Shrimp in Alfredo, but I love her. If she made it I'll eat it with no problem or complaint. "So thoughtful" I got up and leaned over to get my lunch from her. I heard Elizabeth stand up and she walked over to us "Our 5'oclock model is here for her interview ready. I'm Elizabeth, you're Ezra yes?" Elizabeth asked Ezra with a warm smile "Yeah that's me, I'll get going if you guys need to do work" Ezra smiled retrieving her things. "Oh no dear, this shouldn't take long." She reassured Ezra causing Ezra to flash a smile my way and mouth the words 'She's so nice and pretty'

I heard a knock and we all sat in our seats "Come in"I demanded she pushed opened the door. As she walked in I took in her dark features I also took note that she stood to be around 5'6. "HI I'm Alys-" "Alyssa Maximus yes I know. Strip. stay in your panties and bra remove everything else" I demanded and Ezra looked at me funny. Alyssa did as told and I gave Elizabeth my clipboard and stood and walked over to her "About 5'6 in height, waist 36 or 36.5 in diameter and hips about 40, " I said based off the body I was observing "Size C bra about a 36 cup but also could do a half-cup, Dark brown coffee colored skin, light brown eyes."I said and Elizabeth jotted notes down.

I saw the girl eyeing me " You're very handsome" Alyssa said "So I've been told" I said not really caring. She started to spread her legs so I could see the birthmark on her thigh so I could take note of its shape. "Light-colored starfish birthmark on right inner thigh" I stated

I felt Ezra and Alyssa staring daggers at one another "Why is she here she isn't even a model" Alyssa spat. I was about to speak when Ezra said: "You may refer to me as Mrs. Michelson and you can kindly get the fuck out of this office". Alyssa looked at me and I said: " You heard her, take your clothes on the way out". I looked over to Ezra and she was red hot mad "What-" "You mean to tell me you and see her pushing up against you and winking and touching all on you? You mean to tell me you didn't see her push her pussy in your face" Ezra fumed and I looked over to Liz as back up "I'm not in this boss " Elizabeth went to her desk

I turned to Ezra "Baby I was in the zone on my work.I just didn't see it okay don't be mad" I smirked at her

"Okay fine. "Ezra pouted. I have a question though " I stated Ezra looked at me "So are you moving" I asked sadly. She sighed "yeah" She smiled. I sighed "Okay I understand Ezra do what you have to, I'll visit if I can" I sure do hope so "She laughed at me. This isn't funny. " Why are you laughing? This isn't funny. Well at least not to me" I said sternly.

"Because me and Rena are moving back up to New York. " She smirked and I gave her the you are not serious look. "Are you joking or are you serious?" I asked and she sighed "Welllll-" "EZRA!!" I yelled laughing smacking her arm her arm. "Yes dammit heavy ass hands" She rubbed her arm softly.

"Elizabeth you have the rest of the day off, " I said and we exchanged looks and she smirked saying "Oh Oh okay I get it now, Nice meeting you Ezra." She said knowing what was about to go down in this office. "Nice meeting you too Lizzie" Ezra laughed as she walked out the door making sure to lock it behind her.

Ezra eyed me and rose her eyebrow "Why'd you make her leave". I smiled mischievously back at her "time to pay for all the teasing you did". Her eyes shot open and her cheeks turned red " I'm-" I put my finger to her mouth "don't speak just strip"

[Rena POV]

I was currently with Jae right now. We needed to talk she says, I honestly do not want to talk she has done enough talking. "I'm here what are you just gon' stare at me son?" I spat and she frowned and put her hands up palms facing the roof. It's serious, she only does that when she has to talk about serious shit or if she is really telling the truth. "Rena, can you please just try to not hate me for ten seconds" She sighed and frowned. Here goes my heart telling me to comfort her but my mind won't allow it. "Say less" I said putting my hands up in surrender. "I never meant to hurt you . You never gave me a chance to explain myself that day. That women drugged me because of Y-O-U. She came after me because of your father Rosalina. In order to keep you safe from him she made me marry her to keep her mouth shut. She is blackmailing me because of you Rosalina" She confessed. She only uses my birth given name when she is serious, she is the only one that knows it besides the people that are after me. My name will get me in some trouble because of the things I used to do for my father.

She was tearing up. My heart basically slapped me and made me hug her. I really don't care though, my sentence is long overdue anyways thought I'd be dead by now. "I'm so sorry Jaelynn" I said honestly. "I still love you Rosalina, I'll still do anything for you just like the old days. I'm here as a friend. I just really needed to get all that off my chest, " Jae pulled away wiping her tears away. Do I want to be friends with her? Yeah even though you still one heartless fuck. "Yeah we cam be friends. Me and Ezra moving back up here. But me and you got one thing to do yo" I smirked and she grinned "We killing again huh?" She already knew

"Last time though. It will be my father, this time. We took out everybody else back then, he's the only one left." I sighed not really want to bust knowing I needed too

"Are you sure? You are his daughter, are you sure you two can't just talk it out?" Jae said and I sighed and nodded. I'm not be able to pull this off unless I brings Aida into this.

--

Elizabeth?

Ezra and Aida ?

So Ezra got on butt with that model

Comment/Vote