Chapter 28

[Tony POV]

I had to think quickly, it felt as if everything was going in slow motion. Bridget was shot in her thigh and shoulder, she was bleeding out fast, I heard a scream like a cry and turned to see Ezra hovering over Aida, she seemed seemingly fine. She had gotten shot in her shoulder, but Aida got shot in her stomach, chest, and her neck had a graze from a bullet. I saw many other bodies, but I only picked a few that meant something to me to save, Chris, Aida, Bridget, Kat, Malani, and Alex. I called grandfathers boys to clean up this mess and to help me get these people out of here that were wounded. 

They were here within just a few, minutes and Ezra was watching them put Aida on the stretcher and into the trunk of the van, as they did with the others I wanted to save. "I told you, Ezra, this was going to end in a bloodbath, the reason I didn't want Aida here or Chris!!!"I screamed talking more to myself than to Ezra. I was angry and I was rubbing the barrel of the gun on my temples to calm my ass down.  "At least the people who shot them are dead," Ezra frowned. I pointed to one of my boys and he pointed to himself "Yes you bitch, come the fuck here my nigga" I yelled to him because I mean I wasn't playing where's fucking Waldo, he knew I pointed to him. "Yes ma'am" He ran up to me. "take all personal belongings to those people and find their families, and kill their families, don't leave their seeds either" I spat.

"Woah Antoinette, why would you kill the families and children? That's a bit rash" Ezra said to me. "Auntie one thing you need to learn is that if you don't kill the seed there will be future problems involving people trying to kill me, kill you, kill Aida, kill anyone we hold dear. Family to. Besides I could care less about killing those people if it benefits you not dying from a bullet in the future," I explained to her. She sighed and nodded. 

"Where did they take -" "The hospital let's go" I cut her off and we jumped in our cars and drove to the hospital. We speed 80 miles per hour over the limit but we got there quickly. I stepped out of my car and ran into the hospital. I went to the front desk. "Hey, my fiance is-" she held her hand up to shush me because she was on the phone. Very disrespectful. My blood was already boiling, I grabbed her hair and slammed her head on the desk and I wrapped the chord of the telephone around her throat. The security guards came and with my free hand I pulled out a gun and pointed it at them. "I just want to see my fiance, chill the fuck out, back the fuck up. and Miss, when I speak you fucking, listen do you hear me?" I spat and she nodded and I let her go. By this point, Ezra was up standing behind me. "how long will it be?"I asked letting go of the lady, Ezra taking my gun. "Just a few hours of surgery, I don't know how long it will take m.. ma'am but the Doctor will be out when it's done" She choked on her words and I nodded.

I walked to Ezra and I started to cry. "I'm turning into her aren't I?" I said referring to Rosalina, my mother. "No, you are nothing like Rena, same anger problem but not like her." Ezra brushed my hair out of my face. All I could think about was Christina. I shouldn't have let her help with this, she's the last person I wanted to get her helping me. I looked at the ring she put n my finger and twirled it around my finger and cried silently, thinking about Chris always makes me calm, and happy but knowing I'm the reason she is in surgery, just hurts. "She'll be fine Tony," Ezra said patting my shoulder, I felt a sharp pain when she did that, oh yeah forgot I got shot in the shoulder.

Hours passed and I eventually fell asleep with my head on Ezra's lap and Ezra fell asleep as well.

                                                                          [Ezra POV]

"Family of Aida Michaelson?"I woke from my light slumber and I shook up Antoinette, so I could stand up and walk over to the doctor. "Well?" I said to the doctor sighing. "Well, she's very lucky Mrs.Michaelson, she lost a lot of blood, but she recovered from the surgery. She is awake now" he said walking me to her room. I opened the door and she was sitting up in her bed, looking confused when she laid eyes upon me. "Who are you? Where's my mom?" She asked. "She's getting here as soon as possible. and I'm your girl- I'm Ezra." I sighed. Can't believe this is happening again. "Ezra that's a beautiful name, Why are you here Miss. Ezra" she asked.

"Well I came with you here, you probably don't remember that either." I sighed. "Why the long face? Come sit" She patted the spot beside her I went to sit beside her. "Cheetah girl?" She looked at me, and smiled. "You asshole" I laughed kissing her all over her face. "You fell for it" She laughed holding my face kissing me again.

"I was about to cry stupid ass" I laughed lightly punching her in the shoulder. "I'm a good actor" She laughed. "You're the worst," I said. "Wasn't saying that when my tongue was deep u in that-" "Shut up" I cut her off ass Antoinette walked in. "How's my best friend?" Aida sat up some more."She's okay, she's sleeping"She sighed playing with her ring. "Oh Chris, why'd you jump in front of me" She whispered to herself. Loud enough to hear. "She jumped and took the bullets for you?" I asked, and Tony nodded. "She loves you, that's why" Aida smiled. "Woah what's up with your shoulder?" Aida continued

"I got shot in it. No big deal, I'll fix it when Chris and I go back home to France" She smiled. "My white chocolate friend," Aida laughed. "Oh shut up" Ezra laughed. "Yeah you do that, but I'm about to go back to Chris. Get well soon Michaelson" She walked out.

"So Mrs.Michaelson huh? Did you tell the doctor to say that?" I smirked. "What if I did? What's it to you?" She smirked raising her eyebrow. "I'll take that as a yes"I laughed

"How'd Chris and my Niece meet?" I asked Aida. "Well, Chris told me they met at an arcade roller rink in the south of France when Tony was visiting for business."Aida shrugged. "Was she aware how young Antoinette was and Is?" I asked. "Oh yeah, but she didn't care, neither did Antoinette. After they met, a few months later Chris went to the states and saw Antoinette at an Ice Skating rink in New York, she said she had to say something to Antoinette or she'd regret it because they had such a good time in France. the rest is history" Aida laughed

"Better not hurt my niece" I laughed

--

Opinions on Antoinette?

Chris and Antoinette?

Is Aida fucked up for pranking Ezra like that? Lol

Is it over?

Comment/ Vote