Chapter 20

[Ezra POV]

I took Aida by the arm and pulled her in close and warned her once more to stay quiet and let me do the talking and to stay close behind me

I took Aida by the arm and pulled her in close and warned her once more to stay quiet and let me do the talking and to stay close behind me. As we walked into the seemingly tiny little all yellow brick house, I pushed the doors open inviting myself in. I saw Jae and Torrence. "Well isn't this a sight for sore eyes?"I smirked and Jae rolled her eyes"Oh sure shut up. We are simply working on something"Jae stated and I heard footsteps and in came the rest of Rena's old crew. "Hello, I'm Rosalina's old friend," Alexandra said greeting Aida. Aida looked at her and smiled sheepishly "I-I'm Aida Michelson" she stuttered on her word. WHo wouldn't Alexandra Petrova puts the G, in gorgeous. "I'm Alexandra  Petrova, but you can call me Alex. May I call you Aida or do you prefer Ms.Michelson?" Alex's accent came off heavy and low. She looks like a very sweet girl but her voice determines otherwise. Aida was in some kind of trance until I clapped in her face "Pick your jaw up, yeah she pretty now answers her question rudeness" I laughed clapping my hand on her shoulder. 

"Katerina Bianchi. But you can call me Kat. Oh how much I've missed you Ezra come here" She spoke to Aida then literally jumped into my arms. "I missed you to Katerina. Now get down you are making my guest uncomfortable with our closeness" I softly pushed her off, watching Aida's face go from a smile to an instant resting bitch face. I inwardly laughed. "I'm Malani Dupree. You can call me whatever."Malani took Aida's hand and kissed it. Aida looked a little out of place. I mean she's in a room full of murderers or Assassins whichever you'd like to call it and she can't even kill a fly. I'm no killer, I just have the connects and so does Aida.

Aida blushed in embarrassment and pulled her hand away quickly and returned back to my side. Malani always makes people uncomfortable. That's just her nature. Katerina and Alexandra are just very, touchy individuals. They don't have to like you to want to be all up on you.  

"So does miss money bag, have a voice?" An all to familiar voice added. Zakariya  Manifesto. I stood in front of Aida to shield her my jaw clenched. "Zakariya Manifesto" "Ezra Miller" He shot back moving me out of the way. "Oh look who do we have here. This your girl Ezra?"He asked and Aida looked at me for validation. "None of your damn business" I laughed nudging him and he laughed "Come on I don't really think I'm her type. Is she or what"He laughed and I nodded "You can say that" Aida looked at all of us and mouthed the words 'speak babe'

"So who's Rosalina Deragrandi? Are they talking about Rena? ANd are we here for Maverick Deragrandi?"She said in a hurry and we all snapped our head at her. "How'd you know about my father?" Rena charged at her and I pushed her back. "I don't give a fuck if we best friends. I'll hurt you real bad if you touch her the wrong way" I was so calm and then let Rena continue walking to Aida. "I had your father researched. I was trying to get Jae out of the situation she's in because of your pretty ass"

"AIght enough small talk. Here's what y'all want. Now if you need me, I'm knee deep in some pussy far away from here" I slammed the envelope on the table and hauled ass out of that house with Aida right behind. "You're not going to be knee deep in-" I cut her off with a kiss and opened the back door to the car and shoved her back on to the seat shutting the door. Thank god these are super black tinted windows so no one could see us. I don't know what happened in there but it got me feeling real nice again.  I climbed on top of her and kissed her roughly but not as slow as we usually do it. Very fast paced rough sloppy nasty ass kissing. It was getting pretty heated and clothes started flying.  I just really need this quickie before we leave. 

I started kissing and biting roughly on her neck and jawline and she was squirming under my touch, letting out small audible cries. "Ez..Ezra what's gotten into yo-" I cut her off by rubbing her pussy through her boxers and she let out a high pitched moan "Say less" I demanded. "Mama's we're in the ca-Ahh fuck" I rubbed rough fast-paced circles around her clit as I used my teeth to drag her sports bra up above her chest, her titties bounced out and jiggled just a bit. SHe looked me in my eyes and was locked in. I scooted her back up against the car door on her side and spread her legs. I propped one on the head of the driver's seat and the other resting in the crook of my neck. There's no time for the foreplay today. I need to have her cum dripping down my face. "Babe...please" She scooted her torso closer to me and I dove in head first and started darting my tongue around her clit. Sucking, slurping as I use my other hand to shove two digits into her sweetness. I viciously attacked her g-spot, curling my fingers repeatedly hitting her spot over and over as I swirled and sucked on her clit and occasionally biting down on her clit earning ver loud moans and groans from.I felt her walls clench around my fingers and her she was breathing frantically and her cum spilling into my mouth and down my chin. I opened the secret compartment in my car floor and pulled out my strap and she looked at me wide-eyed "Not today satan" She laughed and I grinned devilishly at her and slid it on and tightening it. I spread her legs far apart, "Today babe" I smirked and before she could protest I rammed it inside of her and she let out a scream to the heavens. I rubbed her clit as I rammed fastly in and out of her, each stroked getting deeper than the last, She was moaning and groaning scratching at my back. "Ezzzra" SHe cried out in a moan and that only encouraged me to go deeper and go at a viciously fast pace. She gripped on the seats and onto my back dragging her nails into my skin. She let out a long loud moan and in seconds she was squirting all over the place and I slowed down and stopped and let the strap sit inside of her just a little longer and she climaxed again before I pulled out.

I pulled my shirt over my head and slide my boxers on. I leaned down to kiss her quickly. Her body was still shaking and recovering from the event that just happened. I slipped her boxers on along with her pants and her shirt. She decided she wanted no type of bra on. We got and got into the front seats. "Well" She smiled and I smiled "Well let's get home so we can shower"

                                                                             [Aida POV]

When we got back to my place, my legs were like jello. Ezra picked me up and I gave her my keys to open the doors and she stepped in with me. "Hot bath kind of day?" She smiled "Yeah" I snuggled my head into the crook of her neck and rested my eyes. I was really sleepy. SHe carried me to my personal bathroom and sat me on the counter of my sink and ran hot water into my clover foot tub. She put suds in and it made bubbles form in the water. I could tell it was hot because of the steam. The water filled the tub quickly. "Ready?"She asked nervously. She still get's nervous when I undress in front of her even though she's seen me naked multiple occasions. I should be nervous. "Yeah come get in with me. "I limped my way to the tub and hissed as I slipped down into the hot water. She pulled her clothes off and slid in behind me. I rested my back on to her chest and rested my eyes. "Will messing with Rena and her friends get me hurt because you're working with them?"I asked eyes still closed. "No, besides you're working with them too now" She was calm. I sighed and didn't want to ask. "Cheetah swear, that I won't be hurt"I was serious, I know what Rena's father is capable of and I do not want to take that risk.I held out my pinky and she looped her pinky into mines "Cheetah swear. I won't let any harm come to you. You have my word"

---

So quickie sex?

Rena's friends?

Aida and Ezra?

Thoughts and opinions?

Comment/Vote