Chapter 13

^^^^^Natalie in media^^^^^

                                                                                  [Ezra POV]

I was in my room with Nat.I was kinda of getting tired of Rena and Kaylin in the other room so I called Natalie over. She's super chill and laid back. As of right now I'm telling her what went down literally 2 or 3 days ago with Aida.

"Girl shut the fuck up" She laughed smacking my arm. I was laughing to "So you mean to tell me your sweetheart from a grip ago, remembers you now and y'all just start fucking like some jack rabbits about it?That's basically what you told me. "She coninued

I sighed and rubbed my hand down my face "I mean you can put it like that, I suppose. I think she's a little uncomfortable with that. It was like in a moment and we haven't talked since. I have tried to talk to her about it but she just doesn't answer" I finished off laughing a little. Even though I'm a little sad about it. I think Nat sensed it because she touched my shoulder and gave me a reassuring look.

"Maybe it's not what you think. I mean she's a CEO for fuck sake. She might just be busy. Don't be down"She smiled and then I thought maybe she's right.

"So what about you and your man?" I laughed and she shot her eyes at me.

"What man?"She blurted . I laughed "What you and him broke up?" and she nodded shrugging. I could tell she couldn't care less if they broke up or not. So I'll ask why.

"Why" I put my hair in messy bun on top of my head.

She sighed "He was like why you keep hanging with all these dyke a-word b-words , what you about to be a dyke too? I know that fag Rena faggier than all of them. Hell she even tried getting with you. Then I was like shut the fuck up son, my best friend is a lesbian. What's the problem with me having lesbian friends? Nothing so shut up and don't talk bad on Rena or no other of my friends because your an homophobic " I burst into laughter 

"He really said that about us? " I laughed and she giggled nodding and clapping her hands."What he think we going to turn you out or something?" and she sighed rubbing her hands through her "I don't know man. He's just being himself. That's why I'm not with him. Because he's not pretty on the inside" I felt what she said on spiritual level.

"So did you kick him out or you just let him stay?" I asked and she shrugged "I kicked him out". She doesn't cuss. She only uses fuck ,damn and hell.

"I will damned if I let a man disrespect me in my home. Disrespect my friends in my home. I will be damned of a man tries to control my pretty behind" She put her hand up to the sky shaking her head lightly as if she was in church praising the lord.

I laughed thinking of Aida. She does that when she's mad or she sits and reads the bible when she's mad. I smiled at that

"Thinking about your booooooooooo" My face flushed and I flicked her arm