Chapter 31

[Ezra POV]

Babe was at work today finally, always wanna be with me. I'm pretty sure I'm out of a job at the mall because I literally stopped going can you blame me though? I got enough money to never work again but I need to get back into my groove and soon. This constant bullshit after bullshit and being in the house all the time isn't working for me. My thoughts were rudely interrupted by the sound of my doorbell ringing. I sighed standing up from my couch to go to my front door. Once I opened the door, I saw a face I thought I wasn't going to see in a long time well at least not now. "Hey, love. Long time no see?" Natalie smiled hugging me. "How are you? No, why are you here? Where is Rena?"I bombarded her with questions. "Woah there slow down horsey, Rena is safe is all you need to know, and she ain't nowhere you need to be concerned, it ain't my place to tell you her location, Ezra." She spat pushing me aside to walk in. Rude much?

"Protective much?"I smirked and she smacked me upside the head. "Shut your ass up, ain't nothing going on with me ReRe," She said turning her head away from. "Your nickname for her? Can I borrow it sometimes?" I asked playing on her nerves. "No, and I don't ever want to hear you say it neither, I came here for a reason and you're pressing me about Rosalina?" She started using her government name. "Fine, straight girl" I laughed and she grabbed my eyelashes, I didn't even know a person could do that..well I mean she has been living with Rena for months now, no telling what she picked up. "I will yank every strand of your eyelash out, stop picking with my nerves Ez" She laughed, letting go of my lashes. "Okay" I punched her in the shoulder playfully. "So, in order to get Rena back, we need to kill her father and Bridget. The only way she knows how is to get Antoinette on our side. Antoinette has to be convinced that her grandfather is behind all of this because she kills family the for no reason." She sighed..her mind was elsewhere.

"Hey Nat, we don't have to talk about this right now. What's on your mind" I asked and she said nothing, she stayed silent. "Or is it a who? Is it who I'm thinking? Is it Rena?" I asked.

"Does it matter, we have better things to talk about then the complexity of my situationship with your best friend" She laughed slightly. "No, let's talk about it."I offered and she said "She told me she loved me," She said it quickly but I caught on to what she said. "She hasn't dropped the love bomb in a long time, shit she could barely say the word, and she said it to you." I smiled. "When she fell asleep, I said it back, she really misses you, Aida and Tony" She smiled awkwardly rubbing her neck. "You haven't done this dating a girl before, have you?"I asked. She laughed.

"I have never been in a relationship of any kind if we ain't friends then what are we type shit? I like to fuck and go about my business, doesn't really matter about the gender of the person"Nat laughed. "You're serious?"I asked, and she nodded. "So you've had sex with a girl?" I asked. "I'm not opposed to it, I'm down" She laughed. "You act like Rena you know that?" I asked. She smiled and "Anyways what about this plan though?"She asked.

We sat and talked about how the entire scenario or plan will be carried out and by the time we finished, Aida was coming in the front door. "Well, Nice to see you Natalie"Aida smiled. "I'll be leaving, It was nice seeing you to Ms.Michaelson.Remeber what we talked about Ezra" she smiled and I nodded. I walked her to the door and shut it behind me.

As soon as I shut the door and slightly turned around I was pushed against the wall. My voice hitched. "You gave me a fright" I laughed mocking the girl off Parent Trap. "Why do you always eat up my Original Lay's chips? I thought you said you didn't like them because they were plain."Aida laughed. "I wanted them because they were yours so I decided to eat a few here and there." I had a goofy smile placed on my face. She said a small mhm, and walked away to the kitchen and pulled out bag I didn't know was there. "Where'd you get-" "The world may never know, Ms.greedy ass" She cut me off. How does she have a hiding spot in my house that I don't know about?