Chapter 30

[Natalie POV]

Miss me? I know I have been literally missing in action but I went low when Rena told me a few things about her past. She needed my help, she asked me if I could do a few things for her before she faked her untimely demise. First I had to find Denise, she looks almost identical to Rena when I let Rena take a look she was on board with everything, I paid off Denise for silence and Rena paid her for the risk she is taking. We prepped her for months on Rena's life, by the last month she was able to sound, talk, walk, and got Rena's mood swings down pact. The day Rena got "shot" in the head, I snuck a very special bullet in the cartridge of Antoinette's gun. The bullet Caused Denise no harm, she might have gotten a knot and few stitches though but when the bullet hit her forehead it exploded making an incision big enough for a bullet wound giving me and the real Rena enough time to shoot up the place with her people so we could get Denise out of there before they realized the blood was not pooling around her.

We got her out safely and paid her but what we didn't know she was going to be having a funeral. So we had to do what we didn't want to and bring Ezra into all this mess. Rena convinced Ezra to do a closed casket funeral, but we still needed Denise because knowing Antoinette she was going to make sure Rena wasn't breathing. We put Denise into the coffin all dolled up for her funeral and when we got to the burial sites we put her in the hole and buried her alive for just a few hours. We paid those people what are they called the undertakers? Well, whoever they are we paid them to not embalm Denise because she was very much a life and to unbury her after 2 hours post-burial. 

"Baby" Rena called out to me. That is not my name, how many times do I have to bar her life? "Yes Rena," I said. "Did we make enough pasta for leftovers?" She asked. "I don't know bitch go look you got eyes don't you?" I laughed but was still serious it was a stroke walking from our room to the kitchen. Yes, I said OUR, We share the same room, yes, but 2 different beds, Rena is to..what's the word oh yeah RENA. She's like some sort of nymphomaniac or something.  I mean I conjured that thought up because this woman is always and I mean always horny, porn is basically her cable, and when we went to pack she had a whole suitcase full of dicks and other toys claiming she had to bring her lovers with her.

"What did you call me?"She said getting all up in my face, "Bitch, and you not going to do shit, I have a mouth to say whatever the fuck I want say Rosalina"I said closing in the space between us. Her eye twitched indicating she either wanted to hit, bite, or shove me somewhere.  I stared into her eyes trying to figure out what she was thinking until she kissed me. My mind went blank and just stood there for a moment like what in the tarnation? But I quick;y recovered and I kissed her back and pulled away just as fast. I smiled and turned away from her walking into the kitchen., the sexual tension is a little thick I need to quench my thirst. "Thirsty?"Rena asked scaring the fuck out of me. "Nah bitch I'm quenched" I laughed and she started laughing and her laugh was so funny I spit my water out into the sink, there's no way her laugh is that high pitch. She stopped laughing all of a sudden and she walked up to hug me. "My bad it was just so tempting, like your lips were looking so soft man" She apologized. She never apologizes let alone for shit like that. She has literally kissed me about six times and I slapped her about five of those times except this time. "What's up why you all of sudden in your feels? Miss some people?"I asked and she nodded. This entire situation took a lot of Rena the past few months, and we are always up under each other so much that it's like I contracted her attitude and she contracted my soft persona that she hides in the public eye, well We've gotten closer I guess you can say.

"Yeah, I hope Ezra is alright, Aida and Antoinette  too" She sighed."Don't think about that right now okay? I'm here but you know Ezra loves you, Aida might hate you right now and Tony but that's to be expected but at least they are all breathing and well, that should keep you going until you can really be with them again. "She looked up at me and I smiled at her and I bent my head down and kissed her forehead then her cheeks, her nose, both of her eyes and then finally kissed her lips. I shouldn't be doing this. But you want to, don't fight it.

"Nat what are yo-" I shushed her. "Let me in ReRe," I said lowly before I smashed our lips back together again, this kiss is something different, It was slow and nasty, but I noticed one thing her hands never roamed they stayed right on the small of my back, she was pulling me closer as if she wanted to steal my oxygen, or as if she wanted us to be close despite the fact that our bodies are touching. She pulled away out of the kiss. "I can't, I like you, Nat," She said as if she was holding back something because when she said like she averted her eyes. "Look at me when you speak,"I said making her look me in the eye. "I love you, Nat," she said and I stared at her in minor shock, "I am going to bed," She said and I kissed her softly. Then I hugged her and I guided her to bed to sleep with me. "I can't I told you-" "Shh we are just sleeping, never heard if sleeping the same bed but not with each other?"I laughed and she smiled, "I heard it now". I was taking my shirt and pants off and I got under the covers. "I don't sleep with clothes in my bed so you better take that off"I stated and she did as I said. I pulled her into me and she rested her head in the crook of my neck. Once I felt her breathe even I knew she was sleeping. "I love you too Rena," I said before I closed my eyes

--

So Nat and Rena?

So is Nat a real one?

Denise?

Opinions/ Thoughts?

Comment/Vote