Chapter 25

[Aida POV]

The words Ezra said ran through my mind like clockwork. Bridget hasn't called to talk to us about the thing she wants to talk about in weeks. Ever since what happened in my office I've had my security guards on me all the time, no matter where I am or who I am with they are there. I am still a little mad that Bridget kissed my baby. I know not to react when she is around though. I know if I react she can slit my throat before I get my thought out. I'm not scared but I am not ready to die.

"Aida I got the results back even though I told you, Bridget doesn't have anything" She laughed as this was a joke. "It's not funny son. Read them shits" I said not thinking about what I said because I was angry. "I'm proud" a familiar voice echoed through the room. Deep but feminine. I turned to see Bridget leaning on the door frame to my room with an envelope in her hand. She had on black high waisted pants that's tie in the front and a white tube top hair flowing down hair back smirk plastered on her face. "Take a picture it last longer" she blew a kiss at me and I glared at her. "She is right I don't have any diseases by the way love. Besides, I don't seal the deal or agreement with everyone that way, only specific people." She purred looking at her manicured nails.

I looked at Ezra and I rose my eyebrow. "Look what do you want,? Are you here to talk business or to anger me?" I tested standing up and walking up to her pulling her off my door frame. Her unphased persona ceased at that moment. I was able to read her. She had a look of shock on her face but quickly recovered. Hmm, Interesting.

I felt my arm being twisted and I grabbed her wrist and pinned her to the wall in one swift motion. She put her hand on my waist and ran it up to my spine and pressed on it and I felt a jolt of pain shoot up my legs and I felt my legs go numb for a quick second as I fell to the ground. I saw Ezra shove her into the wall and she did the same to Ezra causing her to fall on top of me. She landed in a push-up position. "Now, thanks for the theatrics but here's all you need to know in this here envelope. Also don't try me, because I can do more than find pressure points. Although the envelope is for Ms.Michaelson and You Ezra, watch out for Rosalina, she's not on your side at all. She's setting you up, but I will let you be the judge of character, Work with Maverick and you will know why. I have to get along now darling. Until next time Mrs.Michaelson. " She winked dropping the folder and strutting out of the door

I opened the folder and it was all of this information about Rena or Rosalina whatever she goes by these days and the last paper was a test with a sticky note that said: I got tested to put your mind to ease about your girlfriend Ezra. A list of every STD is on this sheet, I tested negative for all but here is your proof. I know you don't trust me. ~Monti

She tested negative for everything just like she said but this information about Rena is breathtaking. I can't show this to Ezra just yet. I need Rena to tell me the truth first.

"What was it, babe?" Ezra snatched the sheet of paper out of my hand. Thank god I put the other papers in the folder. "See I told you she didn't have anything" She smiled kissing me. I smiled. "Yeah, Yeah but still don't like how you just kissed her like that, not mad anymore, but not again" I put my hand on her stomach pushing her back down on to the floor.

I straddled her and I pulled my shirt off. "What are-" I put my fingers to my lips so she'd know to Shh. I had a knife in my pocket. I always keep one in handy because lately, I've been cutting open boxes of fabric up. I took out the knife and Ezra looked at me a little scared but she had excitement in her eyes. I dragged the blade down her button up popping off all the buttons. Her shirt flew open once I got to the last one. I slid the knife across the floor and I bent down and attached my lips to her neck, sucking her skin. Her hands gripped me at my sides and she groaned. I swirled my tongue dragging it on her the skin of her neck and she hissed telling me I got to her sweet spot and I bit down gently. She let out a low but very audible moan. I began to guide my lips down her torso, she pushed her pelvis up towards me indicating she wanted me to stop teasing her. I hit down on the skin at the edge of her boxers and she whined and pushed my head down. I put her hands behind her head, and she did it once more. I came back up with her hands slamming them above her head and I whispered "leave them the fuck there Ezra. Don't make say it again" I was calm. I trailed my hand down her body and once I got to her boxers, I ripped them off with all my strength, exposing her now soaked pussy to me. I trailed my fingers up and down her slit teasingly. "Stoppp teasing." Ezra let out breathly. I shoved two fingers in her, no warning. I curled my fingers inside of her as I pumped my fingers in and out. Her hips met my rhythm and once I saw her losing herself, I stopped and let my fingers sit there. I curled them roughly and went to her ear and whispered. "Don't make me mad again" I yanked my fingers out of her and licked her off of them. She shot up with an unreadable expression. I knew she was mad. "I didn't even get to..ugh move" She was frustrated and she went to the bathroom. I heard low audible moans coming from my bathroom. I know this girl ain't doing that in my bathroom. I was inwardly laughing as the thought ran through my mind. I went to the door and cracked it just a little and she said "shut the door," she sounded mad just a little bit. Her voice was shaky too. I shut the door and started to get dress. I will not entertain her. I refuse.  You know you want to though.