Chapter 35

[Ezra POV]

"Bitch" I straight-faced Rena. "What you know if we brought Antoinette into this and get her on our side, the search for my girlfriend and future wife would be way quicker, Antoinette knows all my father's new locations" Rena had a point but I will not bring Tony into this. "No bringing her into this would put her in danger Rena, don't you care about your--" She cut me off.  "My what? My daughter? Sure I care, I guess. I care about a person that tried to kill me, I care about a person who didn't give me a chance to explain before she shot me in the dome twice and attempted to kill me" She said in a duh tone. "You know you care,"I said.  "I did years ago, now I just don't give a fuck. I just need her help with one little thing then bam, she can go back to hating me" Rena rolled her eyes.  Deep down I know Rena still cares about Tony.

"So are you guys done? I have a scheduled booty call coming in 4" Jae interrupted earning a slap from Rena. She seemed infuriated the moment she said what she said. "Do it another day. Or tell her to wait till the sun comes up, it's 2 am and you with us" Rena's face was stone cold and she looked right through Jae. "Who are you to te-" "Shut that ass up son. I am Rena, who the fuck you think I am my nigga? You buggin right now, cancel your plans or stay out of my situation period my nigga. I'll be in the car with Ezra If you not out by the time I pull off don't worry about me nigga. "Rena walked out keys in hand. When I got in the car Rena waited for Jae to come out. I took this time to ask her a question. "Why are you acting like a bitch towards Jae? You two were just getting along shit I even thought you wanted to work it out with her."I asked. She let out a loud sigh "What are you really asking me?"She gripped the steering wheel. "Do you still have feelings for her Rena?"I asked suddenly getting serious. She pauses and thinks about her answer then say "I always will have love for her, I will always have some type of feelings for her, but I love Natalie. Jae knew where I was had all of my numbers, I even gave her a ticket to fly to me but she didn't come. She let me fall for someone else, she let me get over her and she let me move on"Rena said as her voice cracked, her eyes were getting watery and Jae finally walked out the house bag in hand. Rena immediately wipes her eyes blinked a few times and glared at me. "Never make me do that again" was all she said before Jae opened the door and got into the car. 

She doesn't like to be vulnerable and Jae makes her that way and so does Natalie. It all started to click what she meant but I won't get into it. 

Once we pulled up to Tony and Chris's house, I got out and with Jae and Rena followed closely behind me. Once we made it up the stairs to her front door, I knocked. "I'm coming"Antoinette yelled before she opened the door. "I missed you so much Ezra," She said pulling me into her embrace. "Jae" She nodded. "Tony" Jae nodded back. "Whose this behind you?"Antoinette asked suspiciously. "Your mother," Rena said stepping in front of me. Tony looked at me and then at Rena and then she smiled before smacking Rena so hard I felt. Rena smiled at her, "Well that's not the way you greet your mother now is it?"She punched Tony sending her flying into the wall in her house, She stepped in as well. "time to meet your maker, you obviously didn't read up on me enough Antoinette, you think you're strong? well, I'm Stronger now get your ass up. We need your help, also where is Chris? We need her too" Rena said nearly stepping on Tony's head walking past her. 

"Why would I-" "Shut up Tony we'll explain on the way," I said shushing her.

                                                                              [Aida POV]

Each day it gets harder. I feel cold and I'm hungry fucking starving. I miss my mommy her mean ass and Ezra. If I die I'm going to regret not proposing to her, well I'll be dead but still. "Wakey Wakey, Ezra. Miss me huh?" the devil's spawn said. I said nothing, "It's rude to not speak when spoken too," she said kicking me in my stomach knocking the wind out of me, causing me to cry out in pain.

"Fuck you" I managed to get out. She had a mischievous grin spread across her face. "Oh really?"She asked. I Wasnt quite sure why she said it but I knew it couldn't have been good. I held a confused expression on my face and she knelt down to my level and said,"Don't be confused baby doll, how do you like your men? Big or little? Do you like when they come in ones or multiples?"She asked grimly. I then knew what she meant, I also knew if I didn't apologize she sick her men on me for hours like she did Natalie. "I'm sorry," I said trying to be as sincere as I possibly could. She gripped my chin between he thumb and her pointer finger. "Nah say it to Natalie after they are finished you're going to watch" I was completely baffled,  I thought she was gonna ...but she is doing it to Natalie,  I should've just stayed quite fuck!

I looked over to Natalie and she had bruises scattering her body, her clothes were ripped off and she seemed dead, she was breathing but she just looked dead because the pigmentation of her skin has changed from her dark brown to greyish, she's dying.

"Please do-SLAP!" I was cut off by Bridget smacking my head into the wall. "Lesson of the day keep that pretty mouth of yours shut" She growled ordering her men in. They all had the look of excitement and danger in their eyes and scary smiles danced on their lips. One of them jerked Natalie up by her hair she let out low groan in pain. Two of the guys held her down and the other two slid their pants down showing their erect penis's, I can't watch this. I turned my head but  Bridget held a knife to my throat and gripped my hair making me watch"Close your eyes and you lose your sight"She smirked whispering in my ear.  

I watched as they pushed themselves inside her and her loud screams, each time she would struggle the two men holding her down would punch her, cut her and then pull the skin apart. I  tuned this very moment out of my head, Ezra and Rena are not coming. I cried the entire time. I tried to tune it out but I couldn't they were now electrocuting her insides and she was screaming so loud, it cause me to hurl looking at the sight. This is all my fault. I blacked out.

-hours later

I woke up. "Where am I?" I asked out loud. "You're in heaven" I turned to see this banged up chick frowning. "I'm supposed to be at work right now,"I said. "Ezra and Rena are going to rescue us."She said crying. "Who the fuck are they,"I asked cluelessly. "Ezra your girlfriend? Rena her best friend. Me, Natalie who helped Rena?"Natalie said

"I don't have a girlfriend, what is it, Natalie?" I said  "I have a job, I have a business and company to run, I am a very busy woman, now if you'll excuse me" I growled. 

"Not this again" She sighed, "This will break Ezra" she continued

-----

Bridget thoughts?

Rena and Antoinette? Will they become close?

Jae did Rena wrong?

How do feel about what Bridget did to Natalie?

Now Aida's lost her memory again? How do you feel?

Comment/ Vote