Chapter 34

[Aida POV]

"AAAAAAHHH" I heard a woman scream. I wasn't chained but she was and I was too scared to see who she was. All I wanted to know was why she's screaming and what'd she do to get here. 

"Hey there, lady," I said creeping into her room making sure not to make a sound. The agonizing screaming stopped. "Who is it?"She asked, sniffling. Her voice is familiar. I walked in not sure if this was a trap to lure me in. I'm already held captive what else could they do? "I'm trapped here too, I'm coming in," I said and as I stepped foot into the room the person I saw was Natalie. She was bleeding heavily. I looked at the contraption they had her hooked up to and I could understand why she was screaming. She had barbed wire wrapped all around her body, the wire was infused with razor blades. So every time she moved she cut herself. She was trying to get to me but fell and let out a low moan in pain. Scared to scream, she covered her mouth. "I'm gonna get you out of this thing okay Nat? I promise" I immediately ran to her side and braced myself.  I pulled the wire that was around her over her head, around her arms, and thighs. Her feet were tied together and so were her hands. I checked my pockets for my scissors. I only carry scissors because models need on sight adjustments sometimes. I checked my right pocket, it wasn't there. Then I felt them in my left pocket and pulled them out. "Now we're cooking with grease" I whispered to myself. She groaned in pain as she collapsed on to the floor. I crouched down to her level and asked: "Why're you here I thought you were with Rena?"

"I'm here because I knew Rena was alive and didn't report it to them. I'm also here because they know Rena is in love with me and will come to find me and her love for me will get her killed, she mustn't come, they can hurt me all they want but if they touch her for the love of God so help me, please" I could hear her anger growing in her voice. "Rena loves you?"I asked "and I, her. Our  complexity has nothing to do with what's at stake here Aida!"She yelled at me. First of all chill bitch. "Then we need to get out of this on our own now, won't we?"I smirked helping her up. She hummed in agreement bracing herself as she stood up. "How come you aren't beat and tied up?"She asked.

"I honestly don't know, I'm here because Ezra knew Rena was alive," I said simply not for sure why taken. "Oh" Was all Natalie said. I walked her to the room I was locked in just minutes ago and just before we stepped in, Bridget was standing there with five men at her side. "So I see you've found Rosalina's new whore, bravo" Bridget clapped. I could feel Natalie's rage seeping out, yet she kept her mouth shut. "What cat got your tongue?"She egged us on. She waited for us to speak, but we didn't give her the luxury. "Well, since you two won't talk, I'll just tell you why you're here." She paused for just a second then continued, "You are here to watch your lovers die, of course. All Ezra had to do was tell the truth. All Rosalina had to do was stay dead"

"Stupid bitch" Natalie mumbled loud enough for her to hear, earning a hard slap across her already bloody cut up face. I had nothing say. I was too pissed off to talk. Bridget walked over to me and said "I'll enjoy peeling the skin off Ezra all too much" She smirked. That's it.  I turned my head to face her and spit on her. She stayed still, and her guys tried to run up but she held up her hand as if to stop. She held up one finger and one of them came and held me in place, I struggled but there was no use. She stayed silent, as she took some clothe thing and wiped her face. "I tried, to give you the benefit of the doubt so many times, but you are just fucking disrespectful, and now you've officially crossed the line" She was so calm. That isn't a good sign. She pulled up her skirt and it revealed a weapons holster wrapped around her thigh, that held 3 knives and various other things that I didn't know the name of. She pulled out a knife and walked up to me. She dragged it lightly up and down my face, "I won't hurt that pretty face of yours" She said with a plain face and she was still utterly and creepily calm.  She slid it down my chest and stopped at my stomach. I braced myself as I felt the sharp metal pierce my skin and go straight through. I groaned in pain. She stopped then had a wild smirk grow on her face as she stabbed me again but this time as many times as possible roughly and quickly. I screamed and moaned in agony. I didn't cry, but I knew I was about to. "Next time, keep your filthy mouth shut," Bridget said punching me in my stomach. Now that time I cried. She put up a finger and twirled it in the air, "Let's go, boys," The man dropped me and I collapsed to the floor clutching my stomach. I was going to die soon, very soon. I'm losing lots of blood, and there's no way they will get here in time to get me to a hospital.

I just lied my head down and cried silently. I could hear Natalie crying as well, so much for getting out of here. "We gotta have faith in them,"I said loud enough for her to hear. "You're going to bleed out soon if we don't apply pressure to your wounds, Aida," Natalie said scooting over to me.  She sat me up against the wall and took her shirt off.  She ripped it and lifted my shirt up. She wasn't disgusted or creeped out by all the stab wounds, she was acting as if this was normal. She pressed the clothe on my stomach and I hissed in pain. She then wrapped it around tightly and put a knot in it so it wouldn't come undone. "You have a little more time now, but no telling how long it'll last," She said laying on her back closing her eyes. She was still bleeding from her wrist and her skin was getting paler by the second. I ripped off a sleeve from my nightshirt that I had on and ripped it in half and wrapped her wrist up. 

"Why would you let yourself die?"I asked her. I mean she was cut up by that contraption. "I rather die then rat out my girl- then rat her out or give up her location. That's the whole reason they put me in that thing. I wouldn't talk" she said slowly letting out slow breathes. I stayed silent and darkness consumed me as I let my eyes close.

---

Will Ezra and Rena make it in time?

Opinions on Bridget?

Thoughts on Natalie and Aida?

Comment/Vote