Chapter 21

[Aida POV]

After the events that happened yesterday with Rena and her weird ass friends, and then the backseat situation with Ezra, I was half-sleep in bed. I woke up an hour ago but didn't feel like getting up. Ezra is on the phone and I'm trying to listen in..I think it has something to do with that one woman that jumped all over her like she- Aida don't get jealous. Ezra finally came back in from the balcony, I knew she was still on the phone even when I had my eyes closed because she's saying a person's name. I opened my eyes and looked at the ceiling listening impatiently. 

" Katerina " she whispered yelled. I do not like this  Katerina Bianchi, there's something there, between her and Ezra. Nobody except her jumped all over Ezra and forgot I was there.

"Look, Katerina, I don't give a flying fuckity fuck, get it done now. You know how I get once I'm provoked. I gave you and Rosalina the information. If he comes here for her because of you all, you better hope to god that hell freezes over before I get to you. Am I understood my lovely dove?" She hissed into the phone. Lovely Dove? What the hell? Did she say MY lovely dove? Indicating the Katerina is hers? What the fuck?  "Katerina you know how I handle my business. If my babe is put in any kind of danger trying to help save all of your asses from Maverick, he will be the last thing you all have to worry about. Aida, I know your listening, I felt you wake up an hour ago" she said talking first to Kat then to me. It scared me a little because how the hell did her five senses get so good?

"I have to go lovely dove, Mrs.Miller is up" She winked at me as she put Kat on speaker "Okay munch. Goodmorning baby A" Kat laughed over the phone. "Hey I'm not a baby Kat" I laughed and she responded with "Sure. You were tongue tied and quiet yesterday especially when I jumped on munch. When you're in the presence of Rosalina and her weirdo friends like me, speak up please booby. We do out of character things and won't care unless we hear your voice. little baby" Kat said clear as day over her thick accent. I don't know whether to be offended that she came at me, happy because she's not after Ezra, or awkward just because.

"Okay bye"I hung up the phone and Ezra looked at me with a dumb smile on her and rose her eyebrow. "What nerd?" I spat crossing my arms

She stared at me with the same face and said: "Are you jealous of Katerina?". I scoffed a tad offended. "How dare you accuse me of being jealous of that thing you call a friend, " I said. She gave a stone face and sighed shaking her head laughing "Why would you be jealous of Katerina, she is just a friend baby" she scooted close to me on the bed and I scooted away "I don't believe that lovely dove. It'd be criminal to just be friends with someone that looks like Katerina Bianchi." I shook my head looking at my toes and turning my back to Ezra. She put her head on my back and rested it there. She wrapped her arms around my torso. "You don't have to worry about Kat. Yeah, she's gorgeous, but she's not you. You're extraordinarily breathtaking. You have my heart too, so don't trip my cheetah girl" She kissed all over my back then to my shoulder blades. She pulled me on to my back and pecked my lips repeatedly, I smiled into the kisses then started to laugh because she was making the popping noise on purpose.

I smacked her stomach lightly. "okay, okay I believe you". She had this sudden rush of red flush through her features and lust filled her eyes and she looked down at me. "Uh uh not today, I have work" and then I heard Quickie by Miguel softly playing. As the song progressed she went from humming the song to singing "I just wanna quickie, no bite marks, no scratches, and no hickeys if you can get with that mommy come get with me" she stared me so hard singing that lyric, I started to shift in my seat. I just realized how close she got.  I moved away and went to my walk-in closet to find a suit to wear for work.She snuck up behind me and she whispered "Come on, Aida five minutes pleaseeee?" and I smirked and pushed her onto the door frame of my closet. Her breathing hitched as I inched closer and closer to her face, I leaned like I was gonna kiss her but instead I went up to her ear and Whispered "No" and she said in response "Ughhhh man" and stomped to the bed. Should I wear a suit? Nah I'll go just go to work comfy. It's a comfy day. I decide shorts and shirt would do.