Chapter 27

Present               

[Rena POV]

"What in the hell did you do now Rosalina!!!!" Alex screamed at me shaking me up a bit. "Well, we can start off with plotting against Ezra" Kat answered for Alex. I felt a hard slap to the side of my cheek and I turned around to see to my untimely surprise that it was Zakariya who had laid his hands on me.  Hmm, that's fine. Before Kat could get her next thought out, I sent three blades flying towards Zakariya, hitting him in his right and left shoulder and one in his arm, he growled. "You're wounded great. Now can I fucking explain, before it turns into World War Rosalina in this bitch?" I yelled putting bass in my voice.

"Explain harlot," Malani said filing her perfectly manicured nails. She looked up at me and winked pushing me to talk."I was being chased by Maverick. he lost the trail and Bridget found me, before my wedding with Jae. Bridget tried to kill me that day but instead of finishing the job, she started to pay me to kill people that I held dear that did my father wrong, I was being paid really good money and you guys know that I don't pass up the money no matter who it is, but Ezra and you guys are my only exception, but Bridget stopped paying me because she sent me to ppl she wanted dead, she said I was done and she would tell my father to stop looking, but I got called one day not from her, from a mystery guy Kill Aida 1 billion dollars, I'm going to do it too. I made up fake information so Aida will think it was Ezra and not herself," I grinned smiling at the fact that I've caused this mess. 

"So are Y'all going to snitch on me?" I laughed. They all shook their heads yes, except for Zakariya. "I've known from the jump what was up and I don't give a fuck, Im getting half" He laughed pulling a gun out on them and they pulled out their guns, on us. 

BANG! BANG! BANG!

"Well, well, well. So you've been plotting against me and Aida?" Ezra said tears on evident She pointed the gun at me. "I trusted you, Rena. I let you in my home. I was there for you when Maverick was out for blood, I helped you give that baby up that you had, what was her name? Antoinette.  I helped you get a new identity." Ezra is just spilling out all my business. Antoinette is 18.

"You had a baby?" Malani asked. "Yes, I did. I was raped when I was 12 by one of my father's co-workers, ran away and I met Ezra, she didn't know me, but she helped me hide it then for those 9 months, I gave it up for adoption, then went back to my father who was looking for me and stayed with him until I ran away again, and you all know the rest." I said huffing. She didn't have to bring up the child. "She did all that for you, and you plotted to kill the love of her life? possibly her as well?" Katerina raised her voice

"Duh," I said laughing. "Mom?" I heard an unfamiliar voice boom. We all turned to face the unknown person. She walked down the steps slowly. She had on a black lace top and, black tight fitting jeans with black heels. Her hair was in a slick ponytail and she had Black fur shaw around her. "Antoinette?" I said bewildered just a tad. "I go by Tony" She spit out. She had guards with her and they made their way down as well. "Make way for the lady," One said. They lined on both sides of her making a pathway to me. She walked to me. "Who found-" "Aunt Ezra found me, guess bloodshed runs in our family." She smirked at me. "Why would you say that," I asked her touching her face softly. "You hurt my lifeline. While you were fucking bitches and killing women and children as your modeling job, Ezra made it her business to find me for you, she did, I was in middle school when she found me. But you plotted against the only person that gave a shit about you mother. Ezra. But do you wanna know who found me first?" She whispered dangerously low. "Who," I asked

"My grandfather, and Bridget" I grew up with them, but how could Ezra know that? Or you? Bridget adopted me all those years ago mother. One thing they taught me is you never turn your back on family," She reached her hand out to Ezra, and Ezra walked to her. "Hand it to me Aunt" She smirked at me. "Get on your knees Mother, or I can make them put you there. Your choice" She smirked at me and I got down on my knees. Her guys tied my arms back and then shot Zakariya in the head two times.