Chapter 19

[Aida POV]

Recap

Ezra eyed me and rose her eyebrow "Why'd you make her leave". I smiled mischievously back at her "time to pay for all the teasing you did". Her eyes shot open and her cheeks turned red " I'm-" I put my finger to her mouth "don't speak just strip" 

Ezra looked at me shyly as the words slipped out of my mouth and turned her head away to hide her blush. "Could we like go home, this is a public place" She stuttered. I laughed just a bit and then my smile fell into a smirk "I don't care. Not like anyone is going to hear you, soundproof" I inched myself closer as I let the words out slowly. With each step I took forward she took one step back until finally, she hit my desk lightly. "Can't run now" my voice came out deep and slow as a smirk played on my lips. I could hear her inhale, I could her heart beating rapidly. I got a little closer, my torso was now pressed up against her and her breathing hitched. "Aida" she gripped the edges of my desk. "yes" I answered her, pressing the lower half of my body into her even more. "Please st-oh my" She groaned as I gripped her through her pants. Her eyes snapped shut and she bit her lip. 

"I said strip. Stop talking" I ordered letting my grip go. She looked me in my eyes and held the contact. She slowly unbuttoned her shirt, then doing away with her pants. Never losing eye contact she hoisted herself up on to the desk, "Do your worst" a smirk playing on her lips. She pulled me close and nearly ripped my shirt off and yanked my pants off. "Still not close enough," she said placing her lips on mine. The kiss started off slow and passionate then got heated really quick, I pulled on her ponytail letting her hair curls fall and pulled on them yanking her head back exposing the flesh on her neck. I  slowly dragged my tongue along her neck and jawline then started to leave little marks leading to the center of her chest. "Mhm" she lowly moaned still gripping the sides of the desk, I pulled her bra over her head and tossed it aside. I took one of her breasts into my mouth sucking and bitting down on it as I roughly gripped and massaged the other. I then gave the same amount of attention to the other and then left a trail of wet sloppy kisses down past her belly button biting down on the hem of her boxers and slowly pulling them off with my teeth. She broke the eye contact and turned her head the other way her cheeks had turned a deep shade of red. I reached up and turned her to see her eyes "look me in my eyes " I have a thing with eye contact, it makes it feel more real for me. I've only ever done it with Ezra though, the only girl I actually cared about. She slowly nodded her head and then she scooted back farther on to my desk and I pushed everything off of my desk and yanked open her legs and my mouth started instantly watering as saw what was laid out before me. Her pussy was glistening under the light, it was dripping on to the desk and you could visibly see her clit throbbing yearning for my attention. It's going to be a long day.

End of Recap

I was in bed with Ezra at my place and she was asleep on my chest, she slept with a smile on her face. I found it so cute that she sleeps with a permanent smile when she's genuinely happy, if not she sleeps with a dull face. I touched her cheeks and her eyes fluttered open "Stop that Aida Waida, me sleepy" she snuggled back into my chest and I kept doing it and she rolled over onto her back and let out a long dramatic sigh. "I'm up. You know I'm a light sleeper" she whined. "I know, I just like watching your lips move" I smiled and she side-eyed me and shook her head. "I heard my phone go off earlier what did Rena want."She asked. Damn how she knows it was Rena. "Well damn how you know it was Rena." I laughed "She called first and her ringtone is bump & grind by R.kelly and she texted me because I didn't answer" she smiled. Yep, that's right. I still don't approve of that ringtone but I'll let it slide. She and I aren't even together yet, we are ...I don't know. All I know is, I'm as loyal as a pup. I am not about to fuck this up with her. Hopefully, I mean I have a record of fucking up.

"What her Lil ass want at 5 in the damn morning" Ezra banged her head into the pillow. "I didn't check the text. Privacy. Here " I handed her, her phone and she liked at me like I had three heads. I wonder why I won't say anything about it yet. She looked at me and took her phone "Are you sure you didn't even peek? " she asked and I laughed and nodded "Why would I go through your phone? I mean I could because I have my fingerprint on there but that's your privacy. I don't pay the bills on that phone to be trying to go through it Ez"

She looked at me as if I was the first person to say that then quickly came back into the world and went to her phone her fave flashed a look of confusion and slight anger

"Are you-" "Put your shit on I'll explain this later, pack a bag for one night. I can't believe she bringing me in this shit again" She said shaking her head. "What did she-" " Put clothes on ask later. I said I'll explain baby" She slowed her speech so It wouldn't sound like she was getting angry and yelling at me. I smiled and nodded weakly and threw on some clothes and my slides and followed her out the door. I followed her to the car and hopped in and she pulled off. 

-1 hour later-

Her knuckles were white as she clenched onto the steering wheel, her jaw tightly clenched and eyes straight ahead. Not once has she spoke and I was starting to get worried. She shifted in her seat once or twice and shrugged, whatever Rena got her in is serious. Maybe it has something to do with Big Mav, Rena's father. Then again it's not my business. Her breathing was slow and steady but deep and harsh. I rested my hand on her thigh and caressed it with the pad of my thumb "Cheetah baby chill out" I cooed smiling. She almost cracked a smile then went back to her stale face looked.

"Aida, please. " She said provoked "FIne" I crossed my arms and pouted till we got to our destination. Once we finally go there she turned to face me in her seat. "Keep this pouting shit up here?" She said lust in her eyes, rage evident in her expression. I got a little aroused and I quickly said "and if I don't" and she looked at me and quickly shoved her hands into my pants and slid two digits into me, she let them sit there and I squirmed under her touch and she yanked them out and licked her fingers. "You'll see, but for now we are about to meet up with Rena, Jae, and a few others. be quiet. Do not speak unless spoken to, Stay close by me at all times" She ordered. First time I saw this side of her. "Yes okay I got it"

--

Thoughts and Opinions?

Y'all thought y'all was rey get a full blown sex scene lmao

Comment/Vote