Chapter 24

[Rena POV]

I was sitting in a room with Ezra, Aida, Jai, Kat, Alex, Malani, and Zakariya

I was sitting in a room with Ezra, Aida, Jai, Kat, Alex, Malani, and Zakariya. We were trying to figure out why my father came for Aida and Ezra. I mean I know why. But I wanna know why them in particular. Why not the others.

"Was Bridget with him?" Katerina asked. "No, but he had his goons with him" Aida responded snuggling into Ezra, wrapping her arms around her torso.

"Oh if Bridget was there, there was no way you two would be alive right now. If he was alone there was no way you two would be alive right now. Ha my darlings, he tried to strike a deal if he brought the boys with him"Malani pronounced. I looked at her suspicious, how would she know that? "Look bitch how would you know that?" I laughed playing it off like I was being playful. I was dead ass serious.

"Okay. Well, a while back when you and Maverick was a big happy family. I was getting frisky with him" She said it and shrugged. She acts like it was so normal. " YOU DID WHAT? WITH WHO?" Alexandra raised her voice but she seemed surprised. I wasn't surprised one bit. I wasn't as mad I should be. I was irritated but not a lot. "Was he big?" An unfamiliar voice boomed through the room. We all turned to be faced with Bridget Montiago. Ezra glared at her as she strutted her way to the center of the room. She had a mysterious smirk plastered on her face. Her legs were on display today. She had on a black tight fitted mid-thigh high dress, strapless. Along with a red fur Shaw draped around her. Red bottom heels. Her black curls slicked back into a bun in the back of her head. She came to talk she's not dressed for a fight, but she would if she had to trust me. When she enters a room I'm on alert.

"Hello, Bridget" I plastered a fake smile on my face. Aida was completely lost, Zac was uncomfortable, and the rest of us had smiles plastered on our faces except for Ezra. "Now Rosalina, you know I don't greet anyone that way, come now" her voice was low and soothing, she was in a very calm state. I stood up, out of my seat and walked to her and I gripped her chin and pulled her lips to me and kissed her for a while. I pulled away and she was unphased as usual. This is the woman who taught me not to care about Jae did what she did to me. I can never really hate Bridget. I'll still kill her like she'll do me.

"Why'd you kiss her" Aida was confused. Bridget turned to Aida. "Who might you be? Is this Ezra's girl?" She slowly walked to Aida. She sat on her lap. "Yes, so move," Ezra said through grit teeth. "Oh Ezzie doesn't be like that, " She was combing her manicured hands through Aida's dreads. Aida was confused but knew not to move Bridget. "I'm not here for anyone but you though Ezra. I have to talk to you." She purred. "What you want bitch?" Bridget's hand twitched. I knew she was getting angry. She doesn't like disrespect. "Ezra relax" I mumbled. "My name is Bridget"She growled back it still came out smooth. " I don't care," she said. Bridget stood up and she walked up to Ezra and choked her out of her seat. She held her up her feet were dangling. "I don't like disrespect. I will easily snap your neck bitch. Fucking try me" Bridget snarled. Her demeanor was calm but her tone was aggravated. "Leave her alone" Aida yelled stepping to her. "I've had enough. You all are getting on my nerves" She pulled a gun from under her dress and with her free hand and pointed it at Aida. "You either listen to what I have to say or you die. Simple as that. It didn't have to be like that but this little girl is disrespectful. " Bridget said calmly. Aida raised her hands in a surrender. Malani walked up to Bridget. "Hello love, how have you been holding up? " Bridget asked still pointing the gun and holding Ezra by her throat in the air. "I' m fine but Monti let Ezra go, she doesn't know any better and drop your weapon, darling" Malani caressed her cheek in a soothing calming manner. Bridget closed her eyes and dropped Ezra to the ground and put her gun away. "Look at me, Ezra. I will call you and talk to you privately. That's not a statement, and I'm not asking that's a fucking order, my dear. Now come and Aida doesn't get mad it's just business" She smirked as Ezra walked up to her. Ezra pulled her by her waist and kissed her. To Bridget, a kiss is a contract between to people, it is also how she says hello and goodbye. Ezra pulled away. "We are set now. I will call you and Aida to meet me. Don't make me wait and be on time." She ordered still unphased. I saw it in Aida's expression she was mad but she had to keep quiet. "I wanna kiss" Zakariya laughed. She turned to see him smirked and winked. "Farewell" was her last words before she left draping her Shaw back around her shoulders.

"What the fuck Ezra" Aida pushed Ezra into a wall and took her keys. "Somebody is angry," Alexandra said. "Shut it, Alex" I laughed. This is all funny to me. Aida seriously can't be mad it was either kiss her or die. I have my own agenda though and this is right on schedule. I'll be leaving. "I have to go, I have to work" I laughed and Jae looked at me and nodded and so did the rest of them. I'm about to pay my respects to those who have wronged me and the ones who deserve it.

[Aida POV]

"Baby don't be mad. It's just the way she does business" Ezra sighed brushing her teeth and lips. "You liked it though. That look you gave her Ezra" I snapped. She turned to me "Look today was crazy, so much happened. Don't be mad at me. Don't be jealous either. I love you, and nobody gonna fucks us up, okay?"She said with soft eyes." Why must she kiss everyone? Who the fuck is she? Why is she the one to be scared of? Why is she just- " I was getting overwhelmed. So she cut me off "I'll answer all that later. I promise. But if she wants to talk we are in more danger than we thought before" She shook her head

__

So thoughts on Bridget and her behavior?

Ezra kissed her and so did Rena?

Rena thoughts?

Aida has a right to be mad? Yes or No?

Comment/Vote