Chapter 38

[Aida POV]

I am finally out of this fucking hospital, I missed my bed, my shower, my couch, just all my things. Once I got home, I was confused on why I had boxers on my floor and a strap on the couch, What the hell, I don't own one of those. I know that isn't mine, and those boxers are not mine because they are a size small. I sighed shaking my head, I don't want to touch it so I'll leave it. I walked up the stairs and each step I took articles of clothing were in the way. I finally got to my room and it smelled like the girl from the hospital her fine ass. What was her name? Started with an E, E, E, Ezra that was it. She was such a crybaby. "But why does it smell like her in here?"I asked myself. I honestly didn't care but I could feel myself getting horny just by the smell of her.

I picked up my ringing phone, "Hello?"I answered. "Hey heard you're back home, come swing by to get-" "Eh shut up, want to fuck?"I asked bluntly. She laughed then said," Does it smell like me? Somethings will never change." I was irritated. "Can you please come over?"I asked as kindly as I could. "Well, of course, but not to fuck you," She said hanging up. Guess she's on her way, might as well shower I smell like a hospital. When I turned the water on the doorbell rang and I threw my robe on and forgot to tie it. I opened the door and she was standing there with a smug smirk on her face. "I was looking for those," She pointed out the boxers. "So we fucked?"I asked, she nodded and I looked over at the dick on my floor. "Is that yours?"And she laughed and said," Nah mines is at home that's yours. The night before you got kidnapped we were about to break it in and then mom dukes called"She laughed. I was shocked, so it's new? I thought. 

"Close your robe the door is open, this isn't a peep show," She said with a look of seriousness on her face. I scoffed, "You're not my girlfriend, so I can do what I want,"I smiled. She backed me into a wall, "You're still mine though"She purred. I could feel myself getting wet down there, she was so close and she smelled so good. My breathing got caught in my throat. She smirked and slid her hand up my thigh and gripped my pussy, I whined in response. "You may not remember me but your body sure does"Her voice came out deep and seductive, then she let go and her hand slid up to my throat she slid her thumb across my lip.

Flashback!!!!!

"EEEZZZZRRAAAA" I screamed as she slammed the strap into me, I started to close my legs and she slapped my thighs making open them again, lord we have school tomorrow, and I have basketball practice.  "I'm about to-" She stopped and yanked me off and pulled me up towards her have locked her arms down around my thighs then...

FLASHBACK OVER

I looked at her, and she looked back up at me and said, "what'd you remember?"She asked. "Enough to do this," I said dropping my robe and wrapping my arms around her neck and as I jumped and wrapped my legs around her torso. "What the-" I cut her off with a kiss and she gripped my ass roughly. "No Ai-" "Shhh," I said cutting her off continuing. She gave in and she banged my back against the wall and I groaned in pain, but I didn't let that stop me. I bit her lip sliding my tongue down her throat, "Fuck" She moaned as she pulled away from the kiss to suck on my neck.  She slid her tongue along the skin of my neck and bit down hard enough to draw blood. Then it was over.

She had put me down and smirked at me and walked into my kitchen. She said, "I wonder if you still got my juice, I'm thirsty." "Bitch" Was all I could muster up to say, I'm extremely frustrated right now what the fuck. "Can we finish?"I asked irritated. "Remember me and maybe we will, and you still need to get your shit out of my house, "She laughed grabbing a bottle of  Cran-grape juice out of my fridge. "That's mine"I lied. I hate cran-grape. 

"Okay, here drink it right now" She handed me the bottle and she had a stupid smile on her face. I screwed the lid off the bottle and I downed the bottle of that nasty ass shit. "3...2...1" She counted down and I ran to the trash can puked, she laughed and held my dreads up. "Very attractive," She said all sarcastic. "Fuck you" I spat. I stood up straight and wiped my mouth. "You want me to"She laughed. "I hate you, that was a mistake," I said in a stone cold expression. She looked up and her smile faded. She was serious,"Bet" She smirked shaking her head. 

She walked out of the kitchen and then she walked up to my room. I followed her and she pulled out a duffle and was getting what I'm assuming was, hers out of my room. She had a lot and she had a toothbrush too. She also had shampoo and conditioner as well. She basically lived here almost as much as she had. I want to hate her but I don't but I also don't want her anywhere near me, she makes me feel funny and that's just from being in this house with her fucking scent everywhere!!!!!!

I tried stopping her, ..

FLASHBACK!!!!

"It's hard to breathe when you're drowning in shit" I looked her in the eyes. "What'd you mean?" She questioned looking at me

"When you came back in my life, I wasn't in a very good state. I mean just because I got money doesn't mean I'm happy. You came back into my life and it was like I was breathing for the first time in a long time." I confessed, looking her dead in her eyes. She looked a bit taken back. She was at lost for words. But she just kneeled down on to her knees and hugged me. I love her but I really hope she considers staying, I don't know what I'd do without her. Say we were going to get together what will happen? Boom we're both happy and living our best lives together. 

END OF FLASHBACK

I instantly felt so much grief as she packed up her things, I felt exactly how I felt in that memory. She was leaving because of me then, and now she's leaving because of me now.  "Ezra-" "Hush I've heard enough, you hate me right?" Her voice cracked as she looked at me with a sad smirk on her face, I really want to hug but her I thought against it. "I don't hate you,"I said honestly. 

"Don't care anymore. I think you keep forgetting me for a reason, we aren't meant to be"She had tears in her eyes and before I said anything she hauled ass out of my house. But...my chest started to hurt, my medication is wearing off, and my back hurts way more now. I looked in the mirror and then looked away, not ready to look just yet. Too many cuts and scars everywhere, I thought. I picked up my medication for the pain and took one. I lied in an empty bath then called Zay, I miss her and she can make me feel better about this hopefully. 

----

So Zay's coming back? (she was in the beginning chapters)

Aida out of line for what she said?

Ezra really done? 

Opinions?

Comment/Vote