Chapter 33

[Rena POV]

"SHE WHAT "Natalie yelled pacing back and forth. "She told Aida,"I said taking her hand to stop her pacing. "And now what "Natalie frowned. "Do we have to move again and change numbers? Are you in more danger because she knows now? "Natalie ranted nervously playing with her nails. She's so cute. "No, but she wants to see me for herself. She wants to meet up"I sighed and Natalie frowned. "but baby you can't do that" She whined. Did she just call me baby? Maybe it just slipped better. "and I know why I can't it's too dangerous, but it's even more dangerous if she isn't on our side love "I stated calmly. "If this get's you hurt...I swear-" Nat said getting protective. "They can beat me, hurt me, but they lay a finger on you, they won't have any fingers left,"I said cutting her off. She smiled. "So are we going back to the states?" She asked. "Yes, babe we are" I laughed.

I called the Brunei airport to schedule a flight. "Halo, saya perlukan dua tiket untuk pergi ke Amerika Syarikat. Saya juga memerlukan pesawat persendirian untuk perjalanan saya" I spoke in Malay. "Nah, adakah transaki ini bersifat peribadi? Ms.Rebecca Saya sendiri akan mengurusnya" Naraj said back to me hanging up. "You know Naraj speaks English right? And Ms.Rebecca? Couldn't you have come up with a different name to go by here? "Nat Laughed. you

"Whatever, you know you like it whore" I laughed. "Slut," She said back. "Your slut" I smirked and she hid her face and stuck up the middle finger at me. "So not my slut," She said walking up to me. "But you wish you were"She winked walking upstairs as I followed her. I pinched her butt and she used her foot to push me down the stairs "oops didn't see you there, you should really watch where you're going "She laughed running up the stairs as I chased her, "NATALIE" I screamed running after her. " She shut the door and locked it. "You're going to regret doing that?" I banged the door laughing. "What you gon do? Not shit. So I rest my case"She said opening the door and returning back to packing her suitcase. I walked up behind her and slithered my hand up her chest and gripped her throat slightly. Her fist balled up at her sides. "Rena" "Not shit huh?" I mocked her voice. "Exactly not shit, you're too much of a pussy to try anything "She let out. She turned around out of my grip and backed me into a wall. "Now the roles turned on you, how do you feel?" She asked. My breathing was caught in my throat. I hate this effect she has on me. Fuck!!!!!!! "Try again later" She smiled kissing my cheek. I stood there in shock for a few seconds and quickly recovered.  She going to wish she ain't she ain't play with me like this one day. Just watch.

A few hours later we got to the airport and got on the plane, we got on a private jet honestly. Natalie fell down tryna act like she hulk with this luggage. "Are you okay mamas" I laughed helping her up. "My booty hurts but I'll be okay, I just didn't' want to make two trips" She grinned. "Well next time when I offer help don't reject it" I laughed pinching her butt. She just side-eyed me over her shoulder and shook her head. "Don't mess with me on this jet girl." She said getting comfortable in her seat. She had her mickey mouse blanket and a pillow. Fun fact Natalie loves Mickey Mouse. "Don't give me a reason to"I winked. "You're a pussy like I said,"She said with her eyes closed. "I have one" I shot back. "Doesn't mean you have to be one"She replied. "So you want me to..?"I asked confused just a little bit. "I didn't say I wanted you to do anything, now did I?"She questioned. She's testing my patience. I stood up from where I was sitting and sat in the seat next to her. "Nah you didn't but I know you want me to"I leaned into whispering in her ear. "Well if you knew why haven't you yet?" She replied with confidence and her eyes still closed. 

"Let me sleep, I am sleepy Rena," She said eyeing me. I put my hands in her shorts and she glared at me, closed her eyes and snuggled into her cover. I slid her panties to the side. "Rosalina I'm sleeping, leave me alone. Go to sleep. It'll be awhile before we arrive"She yawned. "I am sleeping though,  with you" I smirked rubbing her clit "Not today Satan," She said pulling my hands out of her shorts. 

"But-" "But nothing"She cut me off. Ugh, this is the longest I've gone not fucking a bitch. She handed me something  "Enjoy,"She said drifting to sleep. It was a vibrator, when'd she get a?  How'd I not see that in her?  We'll talk about that when we get off this plane.

I called Ezra. "Hello, Ezra? I'm on my way, be there in a few hours", I said quickly. "Is your girlfriend coming too?"Ezra laughed. My cheeks started to heat up as I said,"Natalie isn't my girlfriend". "Yet."She laughed. "fuck you, anyways does Aida know I'm coming?"I asked. She let out a long sigh. "Well see about that, I didn't have much time to tell her," She said quickly. "What the fuck? I told you to..you know what."I hung up in the middle of my sentence. She never fucking listens.

I sighed getting comfortable, might as well go to sleep. 

                                                                                    [Aida POV]

"She's WHAT!!!!!!!" I screamed "Rena is on her way here, I should've told you sooner my love"Ezra cupped my face in her hands. "Don't be so grumpy Cheetah girl," She smiled kissing my nose, I instantly started having butterflies in my stomach and became shy under her touch. I turned my face and removed her hands. "I'm not"I tried to sound mad despite the Kool-Aid smile playing on my lips. "Are you blushing?"She smiled mischievously. She started to corner me in a wall. "No," I said high-pitched. I started to laugh uncontrollably, "Stoooppp it, I hate being tickled"I laughed harder swatting at her hands. "Say the magic word"She laughed as she continued to torture me. "Please!"I laughed. She looked at me. "The magic word was pumpernickel, but since you said please I'll stop" 

"How was I supposed to gue-" I was cut off by the doorbell ringing. "That should be Rena" She smiled. I kissed her, "I'll answer it" I sang. Once I got to the door, I put on a smile and answered it. Rena wasn't on the other side of the door...it was Bridgit and Mavericks goons. My smile faded and I tried shutting the door.  They kicked it open, "EZRAAAAA!!!!!" I screamed for her and she immediately ran up, one of the goons took me by my throat and held a gun to my head. Ezra stopped in her tracks. "Don't hurt her"She warned, "Tell Rosalina I said Hello would you?"Bridgit smirked. "You lied to me, Ezra, Now here is your punishment."She said shooting me in the leg and her boys took me away, She was running for me and she shot her in the leg as well leaving her limping trying to get to me. It was no use. I silently cried as I was shoved into the trunk of the car, "I'm going to get myself out of this" I whispered to myself.

                                                                                  [Ezra POV]

Just when they zoomed off, Rena was pulling in. She jumped out of her car as she saw me bleeding. "They found out Ezra, I went to go get  some food for Natalie and when I got back to the hotel, She was gone and there was blood everywhere, did they take Aida?"She asked through tears as she hurriedly picked me up and rushed me into the house. She found my first-aid kit and took out scissors and some tweezers. She propped my leg upon her leg and she spread the skin apart, where the bullet was. I hissed and she ripped off a piece of her shirt and shoved it into my mouth. "It's going to hurt a lot"Rena stated. I nodded and she continued and the pain was so great I passed out.

Once I woke up I was in a car. I scanned it and Rena was driving. "We are going to find them," She said angrily. "I don't know what I would do if they hurt her, "She continued more to herself. Is she talking about Natalie? "You're in love with her?"I asked. "Yeah so what," She said not thinking about what she just said until it finally hit her, her face turned a dark red. "She is in danger because of me, You and Aida are in danger because of me, when we find them...you won't see me anymore neither would Natalie. I'm going to die and I'm okay with it"She spat angrily gripping the wheel. "Since when were you okay with it?"I asked. "SInce they took Natalie. They want me, and they can have me, but if they even touch a hair on her head, I swear to god"She said even angrier. "Does Jae know?"I asked. "Know what? That I'm alive? Hell yeah she knows, that's who we are we meeting up with right now, along with Antoinette and Chris" She said quickly. The ride soon got quiet. I was overwhelmed with all this worry. I was angry as hell. The only thing I'm worried about is getting Aida back

---

So thoughts?

Rena?

Aida?

Ezra?

Bridgit?

Comment/Vote