{Its time}

Btw everyone swipe to see Jin being freakin disrespectful af. This guy needs to stop being rude or Im gonna jump off a cliff.
>>>>>>>
[Jungkooks Perspective]

I left my apartment making sure to lock the door before I walked down the hallway and into the elevator. As I exited the building I stared at the sun setting, painting the sky with its beautiful colours whilist checking my phone and seeing the time, 7:00pm.

A small smile crept it's way onto my face while I drove to the nearest corner store wearing my white loose v neck, skinny black rip jeans, a pair of white huaraches as my timberlands were way too dirty from wearing them too much , and my hair a dark brown with a shabby hair look. (Hairstyle kookie had in "a perfect performance to catch the eye" bts cover with the football type uniform on/// note it's not the outfit he's wearing in picture at the top^)

I entered the store looking for my favourite snacks because well hell I'm tired of going to the grocery store and  buying healthy stuff man! I've already been doing my weekly workouts and I just needed to binge eat. I see the packs of sour skittles and grab 4, and go look for some chocolate ice cream in the cooler section. By the time I reach the counter I have 2 chip bags, skittles, ice cream pints, gummy worms, Hershey's chocolate bars, and some bottles of island soda because why the hell not. It's not much, but I probably did look like a fatass walking up to the counter with that much junk food but I didn't care.

I purchased the items and walked towards my car and placed them all in my back seat. I locked the back door and was about to open my car but then remembered that I also wanted to buy some energy drinks to drink after working out. I lock my car manually while walking up to the store entering it again when I felt weird, it was like something in my instincts was telling me not to go in. Funny because I never felt this way since we separated. Before, in our group I always had a knack for sensing situations, although I wasn't as good and observant as yoongi hyun- oh wait, never mind... don't think back to that time kook.

I let out a heavy sigh thinking that I'm just being paranoid while I enter further into the store. I walk in and feel a pairs of eyes follow me as I go to find the energy drink section. I feel insecure but only watch them from the corner of my eyes not really able to get a good read on who they are.

I ignore them and find the drink section although when I try reaching up to get a pack of chocolate flavoured drink I by accidentally dropped it. Before it crashed to the cold white floor two hands caught it in a very swift motion, I look up to meet a very good looking guy. He smiles at me but it seems a bit sinister more than friendly. I don't know what's going on but I feel the need to get out as soon as possible.

"Hi" he spoke while handing me the six pack drink. "My name is Baekhyun, and you are very attractive. Couldn't help but stare at you." Well that escalated quickly.

"Ermm, thanks" I say trying to cover my blush by looking down.

He laughs, "your also cute as hell. What's your name?"

I do my best to ignore him and I take the drink and turn around when he puts his hand on my shoulder turning me to face him quite roughly. I got startled and was about to turn around and give him a punch square in the face, sorry it's instinct from my past but I made sure to stop myself from doing so as I needed to not blow my cover ever. I look at him with a confused and pissed off face when he rose his hand and put it through my hair stopping at one of the strands before pulling out a white fluffy.