{We shoot, We score .03}

I loveeee this video of bts! It's so cute y'all should check it out🤧💙

+ shoutout to Tae_Tea_95  captaevated Celestial_Gemini  for the continuous support! Thank you for commenting ❤️
>>>>>>>>>>

[Continuing from previous chapter, Jimins Perspective]

"Let me walk out free or I'll push harder on your little leaders neck here and bye bye to bangtan! Heck you can't even shoot me without killing him! So lower your fuckin gun cunt!" Nial screams at me and I don't do as he says at all. The fuck does he think I am.

"Wr-wrong mo-move horr-an" Namjoon hyung says chuckling and coughing. Nial starts squeezing harder as Namjoon hyung laughs even more but I see he's loosing his blood circulation.

I aim my gun and in an instant kill Nial with a bullet through his head without harming Namjoon at all.  Precision is never off when it comes to me. Namjoon hyung smiles at me while rubbing his throat a bit then steps on and over Nial's body and ran back to the room where everyone was fighting.

We enter to see Taehyung, Yoongi hyung, and Jungkook killing numerous men in seconds.  Next thing I know the whole area is covered in 40 or more dead bodies with only us standing. I smile and we run to look for the remainder three main members of one direction.

Yoongi hyung leads the way and takes us through countless doors and into a bedroom with silk sheets and beautiful decor which the tracker says they are in.

"What the fuck where are they? Two members should be situated here, Taehyung is your tracker fried?" I ask getting impatient as everyone except tae groans aswell.

"You fucktards really need to stop doubting my tech skills alright?" Taehyung says glaring at me and rolling his eyes while I make a "you are a baby" face at him and then laugh slightly.

"What's going on RM" we hear Jin hyungs voice through the ear piece

"We don't know, were in some posh ass room where our tracker says two bodies are but we cant find them here. Fuck!" Namjoon hyung exclaims.

We all sit on the bed and groan while Namjoon hyung furiously runs fingers through his hair. Minutes pass and we decided to just exit the building and that the tracker is fucked much against Taehyung's whining.

"Wait it's a trick guys! Search that room! I've seen it in a movie once, there's probably an escape safe or transporting button that takes you somewhere else and makes them stay hidden from you but seem like there in that room. Some secret passage way!" We hear Hoseok hyung say.