{Jealousy}

[Jungkooks perspective]

I hear the sound of "Mine" by Bazzi blaring out loud as Yoongi, Hoseok and I make our way to the front entrance of GOT7's party at the club. We were waiting at the entrance for the rest of our gang to show up and I was getting impatient, I really wanted to get drunk right about now.

"IM SO - FUCKIN - HAPPY - YOU'RE ALIVE!" Hoseok hyung screams for the nth time causing the body guards stationed at the entrance to plug their ears and for Yoongi hyung and I to groan in annoyance.

"Yo hoebitch, I wish I could say the same to you but at the moment I would be more happy if you were burried 6 feet under so shut your hope hole!" Yoongi hyung stated pissed off.

"Hey! And here I thought you were in love with me and we were on our way to getting married" Hobi hyung teased and I started to laugh at what he said along with Yoongi's reaction.

"Yuck! I can't believe I actually tolerate your elephant lookin ass, like I'm actually loosing brain cells every time you blink" Yoongi hyung said, but we all knew he was kidding by the glint in his eyes.

"Shut up you fried fuck faced turtle! You know I'm just so irresistible, hell even animals would kill to have some of this" Hoseok hyung stated while signalling to his body and his mini Hobi down there. I covered my eyes in discomfort.

"Yeah, they would be attracted because they see you and think you're one of them you bafoon!" Yoongi hyung smirked while saying as I remove my hands from my face. Aish these idiots...

I see a tesla parking in the far distance and notice that it's Jin's car and the rest of bangtan has arrived.

"Hyungs! They're here!" I said while I pointed to the side where Namjoon hyung, Jin hyung, Jiminie hyung, and Tae Tae hyung were walking over.

Woah, I spotted him. He was smiling at me and I almost lost my control and wanted to run up to him and kiss him right then and there. Holy crap he looked so hot, everyone is gonna be attempting to tap that. My mouth literally started to water as I saw him walk closer and closer to me.

"Hey kook, you might wanna stop staring at your crush there." Hoseok hyung came up to my ear and whispered. "You look like you totally wanna fuck him right now ahahaahha."

I ignored him and continued my staring, call me creepy but do y'all understand how hot he is.

"Hey! Jungkook they are coming! " Hoseok said anxiously trying to save my ass from total humiliation. Oh shoot! I quickly stopped staring at-

[Taehyungs perspective]

I get out of the car and walk towards the entry of the club where this party is supposed to be held and I spot Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung. Wow they looked really good. Oh and beside them that's -

Oh my god. Jungkook.

He looked amazing, ethereal, beautiful, handsome, and ...I can't even describe it. I feel my heart thumping so loud as I walk closer, and closer to his tall built figure whilist feeling my palms start to sweat. I am such a wreck for him and I really hope I could control myself tonight.

Faster then I expected I was standing right in front of him while his lips were moving but I didn't necessarily understand or comprehend what he was saying. I couldn't stop gawking at his features, his pink rosy lips, his curled hair that had specks of colour added to it, his doe eyes which cricked to the side because of the way he was smiling like a bunny.