JEON JUNGKOOK 💍🤞🏾

Happy birthday jungkookie!!

I honestly love this man to death and not just because of his godly looks and voice but about his character.

Watching bts and Jungkook videos have helped me through tough times and still do and I just wanted to put it out there that I appreciate them so fucking much!

Now specifically Jungkook, you honestly inspire me so much. People see him as self centred and all this other crap like disrespectful to his hyungs but I don't see that. Yes, kook has flaws and I know that he's not a literal angel (although at times I'm fooled) but he is an amazing person. Ever since he was incredibly young he has always persevered and worked extremely hard for everything, people say it's natural born talent but that's not possible for any one. Everything is earned in life not given and kook knows that.

He worked for the person he is today and it inspires me so much to always push myself the way kook does to perfect literally everything he does.

I also love how kind and loving he truely is to his hyungs even tho many people don't see it. He doesn't express it so freely like jimin or jhope may, but with grand gestures like GCF and always saying how he's a manifestation of them meaning how much he looks up and observes the ones he loves.

Also the way he cares about army (which they all do acc) is phenomenal and you know it's true when he always has tears in his eyes when looking at us in crowds. You put a smile on millions of lonely faces everyday and I really am greatful.

Jungkook, I just wanted to say you are fucking incredible and continue to help me through these hard times I have in life and I really owe you so much for that even though you might not understand the impact you have on so much people.

You honestly deserve all the greatness that awaits you and your amazing bts hyungs.

Ily, and happy birthday to my bias...

Jeon Jungkook  💗