{Why it ended}

Had to add that video because if I'm gonna be dead all y'all are coming with me. 🙄😩🔥

+ shout out to KTHxJCY  for the support on this novel! It's very much appreciated and I love reading your comments. Thanks.
>>>>>
[Jimins perspective]

I work my way to my comfy bed and jump right on it. Thank god I'm home spending the night with those idiots has got me so tired. I smile recalling the sight of their faces, I missed them too much. They all have gotten a lot more attractive, funny, and have great stories to tell as well... Expect for me though. I'm ugly, fat, and boring.

I've been struggling with this depression for so long now. I used to tell my hyungs and Tae and Kookie about it and they helped me for 3 years, those years I learned to somewhat start to love myself. But when we separated I couldn't function and whenever I saw myself, I hated the reflection that met my crystal eyes.

I sigh as I roll over on my bed not wanting to think about this after getting home from the best day of my whole year. I am beyond glad that we're back together. It gives me hope to become happier again. I haven't been happy at all for the year that my best friends left me and it pisses me off that we had to separate. I think back to what happened, to why it ended.

F L A S H B A C K

I walk down the street with the Bangtan group trailing beside me, Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung are a bit infront of us though. It's a great evening, thunder roaring and water splashing around at light speed. We loved it.

We chase each other in the rain, Jungkook tackled me and Hoseok to the ground and started splashing the dirty water at us.

"JEON JUNGKOOK! I AM OLDER THAN YOU, YOU PABO! I ATE 2130 MORE BOWLS OF RICE THAN YOU AND YOU ARE OUT HERE TRYNA DROWN ME!"

Jungkook chuckles showing off his bunny smile. "Hyung, you can't drown it's rain you dumbass!"

I ignored him and lunged onto him with the help of Tae who joined in giggling and by mistake we all ended up crashing into Yoongi hyung.

Hoseok took one look at Tae, Kookie, and I and screamed the one word that we all responded to immediately .

"RUN!"

That was the last time we were happy together, I wish I would've known it would be our last.
---
We walked into our houses drenched with water all still laughing our asses off. In the end Jin and Namjoon hyung ended up having to lock us out behind a gate in some abandoned house (somewhere that I don't even know where because we were running through random streets) ,until Yoongi  hyung calmed down so he couldn't get to us. Actually he was just too tired to beat us up and ended up just cursing us out which resulted in Jin hyung whacking Yoongi hyungs head for using profanity.

We walked up to our shared house giggling but instantly we all knew something was wrong. Before we had anytime to think there was an explosion in our outdoor pool. All of us instantly ducked and ran to the back of the house for some cover.

"What the shit is going on?!" Hobi hyung exclaimed.

I didn't know either. We heard two more explosions, but they were much smaller and in our home. We all got up after waiting several minutes. We ran to our stash of guns hidden in a plant vase and examined the area cop like.