{Lucky}

Ugh okay my bias looks freakin hot as hell guys, that video is just mhjtghujghlovthvf <3
I'm melting

+shoutout to taekooklovetaekook for being another one of my supportive readers! I really do appreciate all the love that you have shared towards my book and it makes me happy that there are people liking my content ! ^.^
>>>>>>>>>>>
[Yoongis Perspective]

After around 34 minutes, Jin joined the rest of our group while we watched Taehyung hack into security camera after security camera and followed the unknown man. He kept turning into random streets seeming like a lost puppy who doesn't even know where he's going.

"Ughh this guy is so boring, Jesus! Do something already!" Jimin exclaimed. I rolled my eyes at his cute-- uh I mean annoying whining, but honestly I felt the same way.

We all then saw him stop and stare right into the camera of the lamp post on the street. What the fuck does he know he's being watched. He continued to stare for a while until some white Toyota came up right in front of him.

It was an abandoned street with this guy and the car only there, he suddenly jumped in the car and it sped off incredibly fast. God they were driving at at least 130 mph and that's pretty fast.

"God dammit! He's going too fast I'm gonna loose him!" Taehyung yells fumbling on the keyboard trying to hack and view all the security cameras in the street so he could keep up with the stranger. This was kinda unlike him, he usually remained calm and had no trouble with anything related to technology. He was the one of us that with his work never hot frustrated because he always succeeded.

"What do you mean, pfft that's slow as fuck. Think of my driving, HAH I'm way better this guy is a snail compared to my cheetah speed. How are you loosing him Tae?" Hoseok brags. Omo- this kid, Taehyung whips him a hard core glare that if looks could kill, Hoseok would be far worse than dead.

"Oh yeah, then here quicksilver, you can hack all these cameras whilist decoding every password and breakout and follow him with your lightening speed!" Taehyung hollers, I let out a humorous scoff and have a smile plastered on my lips. Aish these idiots.

"Oh fuck! Aniyo I lost him!" Taehyung said disappointed in himself. We all sighed and Jin ran a hand through his hair a bit frustrated.

"It's fine Taehyung, you did well. I think we all should have a good nights rest and discuss what we're gonna do tomorrow." Namjoon states, he pauses for a bit then hesitantly continues. "No offence Taehyung and Jin, but after today I think we all need training and get a feel back to the gang life like before. Let's meet at our old gym tomorrow 7:00 am sharp"

I see Jin and Taehyung look a bit upset but then they nodded along with the rest of us agreeing to what our leader said. We start to pack up and head to the cars that we came in.

"Hyung can't I join you guys in your car?" I ask Jin hyung.

"Sure, but why?" He questions.

"Because I want to sleep in your back seat. " I say with a straight face. I got no shame okay, sleep is good for you and I was busy last night studying maps and writing lyrics. All in all my sleep schedules forever fucked.

"Um no Jin what are you saying?! We like privacy as were .. Uh.. Best best friends and anyways Jin sits in the back" Namjoon buts in.