{Enemies or allies}

Can we just take a minute and view this cute asf yoonmin video 🤧😻 idek if you guys watch the shit I put up but whatever it's still there lol welp.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>
[Jungkooks perspective]

I yawn for the fifth time this morning and feel Jimin hyung lean against my shoulder while we both sigh, lean back and try to relax. I as well as all of bangtan were so tired because it was 6am in the morning and after yesterday's mission we came home at 2:16am.  But, Namjoon hyung insisted we go to training.  Yayyy for burning carbs!

Although, currently jimin hyung and I were waiting for our turn to go on the treadmills that every other member was currently on so we were sitting on the nearby benches.

"Hey jimin-ssi, you should get off my shoulder. The freakish grandpa hyung and taelien keeps glaring our way and it's scaring me plus I'm too tired to deal with them." I say to him exhausted as I had just ran 800 meters on our indoor track.

He starts giggling and pressing up more against my shoulder. "Let's make them jealous then Jeon, it's gonna be funny."

"But won't they get mad and retal-ah fuck it." I say and slowly hold his waist. After doing so I hear a metal water bottle drop and my eyes lock with a glaring Taehyung hyung.

Whoops. Jimin hyung starts to smile and I just get nervous.

"Hey tae, be careful. Don't spill water there, kookie or I will be going on that next. And I don't want to get hurt nor do I want to see this cutie get hurt" jiminie hyung says motioning to me. I start to stifle a giggle.

"Kookie, cutie?! Well nice to see your use of MY nickname for someone who's MINE chimchim. And I would never let kookie fall unless he's falling for me, thanks for your upmost concern asscrack." Taehyung hyung says harshly and jimin hyung just laughs a lot but keeps moving his head close to my chest while doing so.

" Taehyung hyung says harshly and jimin hyung just laughs a lot but keeps moving his head close to my chest while doing so