KIM TAEHYUNG 💜

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEHYUNGGG 🎉

Guys RANT 2: (y'all probably don't even read this shit but ah whatever lolll)

Kim Taehyung, a man who I love so fucking much and who helps me on a daily just as much as the other members.

Taehyung is someone who is usually seen as the most handsome and very goofy or whatever and although I see him for those characteristics he is much more.

Taehyung is someone who has been through a lot. He lost many people he loved and through it all he was forced to always pose for a camera and be happy, ( take bon voyage for example when his grandfather died). He is one of the strongest members I think as to be able to always put yourself and mental health as well as family to the side and be an idol is not easy and to me he does it the most ( the other members obviously go through hell to, in no way am I discrediting them)

Taehyung is someone who is like the life of the party (along side my sunshine hobi) because of just how friendly, outgoing, and opening he is. He is one of the idols with the most friends and for good reason, he always makes people feel special when he's around them and after observing him with the members I can easily see this.

Another thing I admire about him is how humble he is, he is always called handsome and is credited for his dancing, acting, and people skills a lot and he never brags nor is cocky when recieving compliments. Instead Tae always looks shy and that he thinks he lowkey doesn't deserve them which is so off.

Also I want to thank tae for just being himself because when I watch him being goofy it always puts a smile to my face and I really really need that.

Lastly I just want to talk about his singing. Omg honestly I think his voice is the most under appreciated as even though jin gets less lines I see in comments that people talk about how he needs recognition and it's now happening because honestly jin has an incredibly beautiful voice so it's easy to appreciate it.

The thing with taehyung is that people always like him for looks before everything and because of that his voice is the least talked about, again IMO. But to me his voice is so fucking amazing and might even be my favourite. It's like nothing I've heard before from someone singing another language (take in I got into kpop by bts) because his voice is so deep. It's so beautiful honestly and whenever he sings it makes me feel like melting because he just can do anything with his voice (huge range of pitches) and it's fantastic. I just wish the vocal line got more proper vocal training smh. Big hit problems.

Like usual here are some videos of the birthday boy 😊

Well that's all for rn, I love you Kim Taehyung.
Happy birthday 💜

ALSOOO thanks for inventing borahae ;) I purple you so much tae

—-
Guys side note omffg JIMINS FUCKING SONG PROMISE HOLY FUCKING SHIT FUCK ME IN THE ASS

It's so good y'all like when I say it's been on repeat all day I'm not lying. He sounds fantastic and I love the message and chorus + the "oh-oh" thingy he did at the end.

Thank you park jimin for that amazing fucking song like you are an actual angel😭❤️

Listen to it hereeeee