{Fight for him}

Heyo! Just can we appreciate the visuals of GOT7 for a second. Honestly they sexy asf. Can I just move to Korea because apparently everyone there is blessed with good looks.

+ shoutout to kpopff127  MCTae_Tae  LittleLies07  for really supporting my book and also encouraging me to update. Thank you guys! 😘
>>>>>>>>>>>
[Yugyeom's Perspective]

I was currently driving kookie to Jin hyungs house where Bangtan texted him and told him to come. We were in the car laughing and talking about some dumb things, honestly we get along great. I kept eyeing him while he laughed at my stories I told him about GOT7 . His eyes light up when he smiles and it is honestly too cute and I most definitely have a crush on him.

At the party I was a bit worried because Jungkook was pretty cute and I didn't want him or Bangtan to be outcasted but in the end they stopped the drama and began to loosen up and have fun. They seemed to be having a lot of issues with EXO and though GOT7 doesn't mind EXO, since we were low key allies with Bangtan we stand with them now.

I pull up to jins house which is incredibly big, not like a mansion but more modern and classic.

"Thanks for dropping me off Yugyeom-ssi, I had a great day with you honestly. Especially loved it when you lost that arcade game and I owned your ass" kook says laughing and opening the door.

"Oh yeah! You stupid child, watch on our next date ima kick that stupid grin off your cute face" I retort.

"Oh so this was a date?..." kook asks a bit shyly.

"Oh... ermm... well I would kind of like to think so. Don't worry we don't have to go on another one again but I just really like hanging out with you and to be honest I've been crushing on your stupid ass since the party" I say smiling at him.

He blushes, then whispers a quick shut up before leaving the car, I follow close behind escorting him to the door. Once we reach it before kook even knocked, mamjoon hyung opened it and invited us in.

"Hey thanks for inviting me in but I really best be going it already 11:00pm, and I have a long drive back. But thanks for the fun day kook." I say turning around to leave.

"Text me you idiot, we can plan our next...date." Jungkook says smiling shyly at me.

I walk closer to him and embrace him in a hug.  After a while I pull back letting my hand linger on his small waist for a bit before saying good bye to the rest of bangtan and heading off with butterfly's in my stomach.

While I drive in the car on the highway listening to some throwbacks, I get a text from the GOT7 group chat.

BAMBAM🤙🏼: I'm drunk at the bar again, Yugyeom pick me up because with the tracker on your phone I can tell your the only one near here, k.

Wow what a bitch, yup that's my great ass ex who cheated on me, yet were still forced to be in one group.  He has no respect and doesn't care about anyone but his dirty ass self.