{Betrayal .01}

Guys can we appreciate Jin and jhopes visuals more 😻 I don't understand how they are the most underrated in this fandom when it's literally the golden hyung and the high note king. But sadly they are and that video is wayyy too short for comfort ~.~

>>>>>>>>>>>>>
[Jungkooks Perspective]

I hand tae hyung my phone in the car and he begins to trace Lisa's location from her IP address with the last messages and conversation her and I had on IMessage.

Everyone was in different cars; Namjoon and Jin, jimin and Yoongi, Tae and I, and Hoseok was by himself because he said how he didn't want to third wheel any of our gay asses. I honestly had no idea what he was talking about because tae hyung and I never act couple-y ,but we all let it slide.

"Hey! Kook-ah I found her, 3658 Brookline drive, she's staying at her  empress hotel but she might not be there now. I just tracked the address of where she was the last time she messaged you." Taehyungie says.

"It's fine, send the address to the rest of the members hyung, it's time to kill some bitches." I say.

T I M E    S K I P

I closed the car door rather harshly and opened the trunk of the car and grabbed two guns which I tucked into the straps of my bullet proof vest. I look around and the rest of bangtan has done the same. 

"Hey guys I'm done hacking all the cameras and turning them off, we can enter now." Tae hyung says.

"Okay are you guys ready?" Namjoon hyung asks.

"Ne" we respond.

"Bang" Namjoon hyung starts per-usual.

"Tan" we respond.

"Bangtan sonyendan imida!" We all say  simultaneously.

We then take the elevator up to the main lobby and out of the parking lot. It opens in an annoyingly slow pace although when it did I marched up to the emergency button and push harshly on it causing the alarm to go off loudly and the residents in the building to scurry out in a hurried rush.

We then take a seat on the couch and wait for our targets to come out.

It took about 4 minutes for everyone to evacuate and honestly I was getting bored. We were now waiting in this enormous main lobby for 8 minutes and the police would be on their way in a half hour or so. Ughhh...

"She's hiding." I say through gritted teeth.

"How do you know kook." Jhope hyung asks me.

"Because she's my best friend hyung and I know her dumb ass. When we were little at school she would always hide from me when she did some stupid shit, now this is a much bigger scale but I know her enough to know what she's up to." I say confidently.

"Well if that's the case..." Jimin hyung starts.

He then walks up to the front desk which had no receptionist as the man evacuated with the residents and jimin-ssi took the microphone and yelled, "yo bitch! Lisaaa, we know your hiding in this ugly ass hotel so why don't you come out with your group of friends and we play a little game called life and death."