KIM SEOKJIN 😘

AHHH!! Hey guys IM STILL BREATHING 👋🏾
Okay , well... HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY KIM SOEKJIN 💗😻

Omg I can't even express the amount of love I have for this man so here I will start another rant:

So Soekjin lemme start off with how you impacted me. Jin is one of the - if not THE funniest member imo and tell me why when I am crying so hard I can go watch a bts video and smile seeing him. He makes me so happy just existing and I love his personality. He's so goofy and childish at all the right times and it makes me think he really is the maknae. He's also so kind, generous, loving, inspirational, determined, caring, crackheaddd, and just every good adjective in the world okay.

Now taking back a couple years to when he was ridiculed and just a face for bts instead of a singer, dancer, or performer in which he struggled immensely. He had such confidence issues and I saw that in the past videos of them.

Although despite being so overlooked this prince was always there for his band members and took the role of the oldest and lived up to it taking care of everyone. This takes lots of courage and I'm so glad he is appreciated now but to still smile being treated so badly in a company you work for while your friends are all recognized is extremely difficult and heart breaking.

Also he is sooo caring but I will not call Soekjin the "mom" of the group because no he's not a women. He's a caring MAN and just because of how much he cares and loves his band mates that doesn't make him a mom. By doing this Soekjin taught me to always try to be positive even when you feel useless or worthless -still care immensely for others.

Later as time progressed and Jin finally sang and danced I was and still am awestruck watching him. He is incredibly fucking handsome and his singing is FUCKING GORGEOUS AHSHSVWEBDBFUCKMENDJRJE!

Also another thing that I love about him is how he is so multitalented like tell me how this king learned how to play epiphany on piano around two weeks before the start of the tour so he can be raw on stage and so he doesn't have to fake it- like bro stop being so perfect. Plus he learned guitar, can cook so well, CAN dance amazingly, can ski , and who knows how much more like wth this is why I'm in love 💜😂

Well, I just want to thank Kim Soekjin for making my bad days a little less bad and for taking care of all members and being so selfless. YOU inspire me sfm Jin.

Side note y'all JIN's solo- EPIPHANY IS A FUCKING LEGEND YO!like I literally cry listening to it and it's crazy beautiful like I love that song it's so pretty and has such soothing and amazing lyric.

Well like always here are some videos of the birthday boy that I so dearly love, our worldwide handsome prince: KIM SOEKJIN, HOES>

Everyone really does ^

STREAM COWARDS^

——
BTW I'm probabaly finishing and updating this book a lot during the next three weeks. I'm sorry for the long hiatus but I really needed some time 💗

Thanks to those who are still reading this and still support my dumbass.

/////

AHHH FUCK SHIT YALSNENENENR

TELL ME WHY I WROTE ALL THIS READY TO POST ON MY BABY'S BIRTHDAY AND I NOW REALIZE IT HASNT BEEN FREAKING PUBLISHED 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️💀

Look at that yall^ ugh, anyways happy belated king, ily
(Not changing everything because I'm too lazy)

*BLOWS A HAND KISS GOODBYE IN HONOUR OF JINNIE*