{Restaurants and friends}

guyyysss euphoria is amazing! Check it out before reading!!!

Also I was wondering if anyone wants to make a cover for this book? I would love your help and all I would need on it is the tittle (obviously) and my username.
thankksss

Short filler ahead
>>>>>>>>>>>>
[Namjoon's Perspective]

I walk the entrance hallways of the restaurant that Bangtan planned to meet up in tonight. It has been a daily thing for 3 weeks now, we train hardcore go home , have a couple hours to our selves, then meet up again. We don't even necessarily talk about the gang work it's just that we lost a year with each other and no amount of time spent together will ever be too much.

I will always remanence about the day I scouted each one of my boys to be a part of the group. To date, it was most definitely the best 6 decisions I ever made. 

Before all of this, I had numerous opportunities to get into university and become something generic like a doctor or engineer. Although, when our partnered gang came up to me and said that I could help our city and perhaps the rest of our nation I couldn't pass it up. From that day on they educated me and 9 months later I was equipped for battle and was ready to form a group of my own.

We were at some Indian restaurant today because we like trying different foods and who would pass up food no matter the country it originated from. The decor in this place was extremely exquisite, red curtains with gold flowery designs imprinted on them, tables made of hard black wood with lanterns sparkling at the top of each table, floor laced with soft carpet that with stood the chairs that were identical in material to the tables, and lastly the beautiful smell of food that gave this place a great aura.

I see Jin hyung sitting on the table with Jungkook and Yoongi and they were all laughing at something. Jin and I are not a confirmed couple but we like to act like one, the thing is I am a little scared to ask him to be mine especially since I have never been in any sort of relationship in my life before. But when I see him smile or when I feel his touch I just can't control myself and I realize that I do really need to make a move, fast.

Peep this video any namjin STANS

I make my way over to their table and once they notice they start to greet me. I reply back with smiles and take a seat in front of Jin and beside Yoongi.

"What were you hooligans laughing about?" I ask curiously.

Yoongi hyung then passes me his cell phone and shows me a recording.

Oh god this iconic video of Jin eating wasabi at a restaurant a couple days ago. I start laughing while I see it, I mean come on it's a classic.

"Oh man holy shit!!" I mock jungkookie and we all start laughing again. He pouted in response and Yoongi hyung just ruffled his hair.

We then start to look at the menu and begin to order. Jimin, Hope hyung, and Tae joined us a couple minutes later. We all finished ordering food that varied from butter chicken, mango milkshakes, flaming chicken fried rice, and spicy masala French fries. While waiting for our meals, we were just talking about random crap like Taehyungs big toe, Yoongi hyungs cuteness which he refused to awknowledge, why snakes have no arms, my nose and why it is bigger than Jimins in which he felt sad and began to whine, the fact that Jungkook has become stronger than all of us and we're scared of him, why socks don't have assigned feet unlike shoes, and some other bullshit but our food had thankfully arrived as I was loosing brain cells talking to these idiots. Ah who am I kidding their family.

We begin to eat and it sure was delicious. On one end of the table I see Tae and Jungkook sitting together and they shared a meal. Taehyung is horrible at eating spicy things and he is dumb for ordering flaming chicken fried rice aishhh these kids. I notice they split the meal in half but Jungkook was eating Taehyungs food for him even though it was also noticeably hot as hell for him too. On another side Jimin and Jin hyung are complaining about why there are no chop sticks in which I am trying to educate them that there are different cultures and we should accommodate. Lastly Hobi and Yoongi hyung are talking about some girl that Hoseok likes and Yoongi hyung is rooting for them and teasing him whilst offering advice for some first date they are going on.

We finished our tasty ass food and we're waiting on the bill which Hoseok hyung offered to pay for when I got a text from an unknown number.

||753-378-26045 sent you a message ||

Unknown- Hello, Kim Namjoon. So you guys are back together and I'm proud of all of you. There is a bunch of danger that you will definitely be faced with as you stay in Seoul and it's time for you to make some allies as well as scream to the city that bangtan has returned. Kongs palace in new state DT is an underground bar beside a bulk barn and mechanic store. Go there, there's a huge party taking place tomorrow at midnight, hosted by a group by the name of GOT7. Every gang in the general area will be there and there is a no violence policy administered by the hosts, so be on your best behaviour. Although, EXO will be there too and a lot of other gangs that may view you all as targets so gear up. Wish you all the best of luck, take care. > ⬆️

Well isn't that intresting, I start to smirk and I hear Jin ask me what's up.

"Boys, who's ready to dance?" I say looking up at them.

"Huh... Wait hyung you don't mean we're going to-" Jimin starts.

"Yes, we are. Been a while hasn't it?" I interrupt.

They all start exchanging looks then cheering enthusiastically, it really has been a long time since we went to a party. Gosh we are a group of losers! But it's always been incredibly fun with our past experiences because we're animals when it comes to doing wacky stuff, plus dancing, singing, rapping, drinking... I don't know why but it's always been our cup of Tae.

Maybe we were suppose to be kpop stars in another life...HAH! As if,  that's so stupid, we'd suck most likely and it's a super lame ass career.

Anyways it's gonna be one hell of a night tomorrow, finally the city will properly understand and know that we are in fact back.

----------------------------------------------

Authors note~
Thank you for still reading my book, I will make sure my next chapter is better.

Sorry if this novel is getting boring though :(

Continue to shine loves :*