QUESTION to get to know YOU

Hey army! Tell me your bts story.

‼️WHAT IS THE FIRST SONG YOU LISTENED TO, and WHAT SONG MADE YOU BECOME AN ARMY?‼️

The first song I personally listened to was DNA and I loved the dancing , ( I was also so new to kpop that I thought bts was Big Bang (a band that one of my friends long time ago used to talk about) and that jimin when he does his hand thing was taeyang lmao)

I then got into them more and learned about kpop, but the song that drew me in was Blood sweat & tears and to this day I loveee that song💕

When I watched that I thought Jungkook was extremely attractive but I didn't know that it was him at the time. I took a lot of quizzes (lmao idfk why) and Kook was always the result, for example I was most like kookie and if I had a bf it would be kook in all results.

Also before even getting into bts I listened to Jungkooks cover of 2U a long time ago and was awe struck but I thought he was just some youtuber covering music and I never really was into watching YouTube channels so I just never dug deeper to know who he was but that cover was always replayed on my computer for days.

But I find everything so weird now but I feel that me and jk were meant to be 😏 HENCE MY BIAS 😂 k I'll stop.

Then I dug in deeper and loved their goofy personalities the most as well as their music. But how hard they work and the run episodes made me more intrested in them rather then the music. (No hate to their music tho because holy shit it's so good I stopped even listening to American music for months)

Now here I am, in an amazing fandom❤️

So what's your story? I'm curious...

----------------------------------------------

Also don't worry an update is on the way and might post tmrw or today late at night if I have the time! I love you guys and hope you are all doing well.

Again please continue voting and commenting throughout my story because it makes me feel very encouraged and like this book is actually doing alright!

It's okay to make mistakes, don't fret :*