{Im Sorry}

Hey my lovely readers, don't play the song above until I tell y'all :D

+ shoutout to taekookmyheartu u2vkook ValorieJayden97 tassy_ Th3Rascal  for spamming my book with comments and being such supportive readers. Thank y'all sm, just know you're very appreciated 💜
>>>>>>>>>>>
[Namjoon's Perspective]

Sun rays hit my closed eyes forcing them open. I let out a loud yawn , go to the washroom, brush my teeth, take a shower, and head downstairs for some breakfast.

"Hey Joonie" Jin says. I don't call him hyung much, but he said he rather be addressed informally by me.

"Hey Jin, what time is it" I say realizing I didn't check my phone at all since waking up.

"It's 10 o'clock Namjoon" he says chuckling as I love waking up early and starting the day but 10 is so late for me, shoot!

"Crap Jin! Where are all the members? Did everyone make it home yesterday! I texted the group chat once we got here to your place but I didn't stay awake to see if they all made it safely, crap I'm a horrible leader!" I rant.

"Calm down boss, they texted me because they knew you would be worried. Hoseok is going on a date today and is getting ready for it, Yoongi said jimin slept over at his house in 'SEPERATE ROOMS' which he wanted to make clear in the message but we both know what's bound to happen." He then chuckles making me feel warm hearing his laugh.

"How bout the taekook couple?" I enquire.

"Hmm see that I'm not sure, I was actually about to go to the maknaes place right now to see what's up hence my attire, wanna come Joon?" He asks motioning to his clothes then walking to the door.

"Yes give me 5 minutes to get ready" I say and frantically jump up the stairs of Jin's house and get dressed.

<Namjoons outfit>

----------

We pull up to Lisa's hotel where Jungkook was staying and walk inside making our way to his apartment. In the elevator I finish the everything bagel Jin prepared for me on our way out of his house. Before the elevator doors opened I grabbed his waist from the back and kissed him on the cheek. The doors opened and I walked past a blushing Jin towards kooks door.