JUNG HOSEOK 🤩

AHHHH MY SUNSHINES BIRTHDAY TD!! February 18 blessed us all 💜😘

happy birthday jung hoseok! I actually love u sm ahh I'm so happy that this sunshine was born and became part of a group that causes me so much happiness.

Hobi is someone that is such an inspiration to me. He is always so uplifting and happy radiating amazing energy, strong for going through such hard times, so mf talented, an extremely handsome man, and such a caring hyung and member of bts.

People always call this man the sunshine of the group and maybe some people just label as that just because that's become his nickname but I actually think that it's so accurate. Hobi is someone who is always radiating amazing energy and he uplifts people around them complimenting them and acting goofy and outgoing. He is probabaly the member of bts I would want to be friends with the most honestly just because of how fun he seems to be. Like cmon now, every interview, run ep, or any of their shows if your an ot7 stan even if u have a bias that's not hobi you always watch him and wait for him to do some goofy shit to make you laugh because he doesn't care what others think and just acts wild. I really admire this about him and he really conpletes the group making it 100x more lively and loveable.

Now i also love him sm because of how freaking strong he is. Y'all, the hate he used to get was acc unbearable and broke my heart. People constantly calling him ugly, and wanting the members to be there during HIS lives ( heck once he even gave his phone to jimin because fans were asking for other members and hobi was fed up), calling him a bad rapper, an annoying person, and even not a good dancer. All these statements are complete bullshit. Honestly hobi is extremely handsome and I'm not js that because he's in bts but if u actually examine his face he's very good looking. His features are all angled and strong yet he still looks very delicate and pretty. Like his jaw, eyes,  and nose are very sharp yet because of his aura he still gives off a calm and pretty look. Idk I just never seen him as ugly y'all and for the people who do I'm not even kidding y'all are freaking blind because how do you not see how handsome he is. Also when people attack his rapping and dancing omg they are actually just haters and are not examining talent at all. Hobi style of rap is a fun flow and I honestly love it, how he raps might even be my favourite. His wave and rythem is very good and he is an amazing performer while rapping honestly probably the best out of all the rap line and even the vocal line although singing and rapping are different vibes how he carries himself on stage is priceless. I think people need to give him way more credit for his rapping because it's very underrated. Next for those who hate on his dancing and dare say any other member is better then him ( even jungkook who is my ult bias and jimin ) are freaking liars. Like I will wholeheartedly admit that when hobi dances it's a whole other feel and he has the best energy and facial expressions while dancing. He is absolutely flawless honestly on stage. But back to my original point lmao, he is jus so strong for continuing to fight back the haters and work hard for bts and always give a big smile to army. It acc is very hard to act like your happy all the mf time but jung Hoseok does it perfectly and he is so strong and I admire and love him so much more for being so optimistic.

Also y'all one more thing, can we note how freaking good his style is?! Like idk if it's just me but he really dresses well and looks like a runway model all the time. Like look at these loooks he was serving 👅

 Like look at these loooks he was serving 👅